WH/BiG Preorders start now!!!

cheep

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

x-post from the other thread, but i went to blue in green tonight and tried on the distressed 660 in size 30. was really loose on me all around. i'm going for a size 28 raw, calculating the fact that i also don't intend to wash too often.

for reference, i wear eternal 811 in a 30 and full count 1108 in a 29.

shit, shit shit. might have to go with the 29 now. i wear a 30 in the Sammie S5000BK which equates to a 30 in the 660s except for the damn waist. i could probably even fit a 28. decision time.

How much is shipping for these (in America)? Never ordered from BiG before.

From BiG web site:

To Get a Domestic Shipping Quote

1) Just add the items you want to purchase in your cart and click "Checkout."

2) Next, login or register, and you will see the available shipping options with prices.

3) If you want to purchase your items, continue with the checkout process.

I can't remember what the different shipping levels came to, but there are different options for ground, second day, next day, etc.

darn that's a good price. are they made in japan too? If so I'm in trouble. i was planning to get a pair of imperials. now i can't decide.

yes they are... just get both :)

I'm in, size 34. I'm just rubbing my hands with anticipation. I'm going to put these jeans through the hot-soak of DOOM! Get every last bit of starch out of them before I start. They are going to be as soft as chamois. Muahahahahaha! Can't hurt to try a little fading experiment on them. :D