WH/BiG Preorders start now!!!

cheep

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the 660 now - and the Imperials later..

She's right. I'm getting her sammies and also getting these. Even someone with 2 posts knows how unique this project is. I'm sure I'll get my ass kicked in this contest but it should be fun.

eh..... what purchase order number?

check your paypal receipt -- mine had the following info:

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 0DJ331563S4829022

Item Price: $145.00 USD

Total Shipping: $11.34 USD

Total: $156.34 USD

Order Description: Order Number: 455

Invoice ID: 3ca0e63be926f2863e4dcbe3bf97d8b4

i also seem to remember it showing up on the BiG purchase order...

If you order on the BiG site then choose paypal as the option, you can either go straight to paypal and pay with the default shipping price, or if you want to do the international shipping with USPS, just save the order and g6 t6 paypal independantly.

If you went direct to paypal with the link from BiG then it should have all the info.

If not, you can view to your order by logging in to the BiG site and you should have a pending order with the order number somewhere.

does that make sense?

is there any way there could be an extension of just one day? ;\

try emailing Gordon, on the BiG website, he says they'll order a few extra pairs just in case people needs to exchange sizes

im suprised most the people getting on this arent the OG's..

i want a pair of 28s or 29s, but dont think the fit will really work on me. they look awesome and props to all involved who got this off the ground!!

EDIT:

are these gonna be selvedge? ill get a pair if im allowed to taper them a bit on the sewer! could be right beauties :D but dont wanna cut off the selvedge outseam or so..

cheers

cheep said alterations are fine "they are your jeans so do whatever you want to them" or something to that effect

so then i assume we are allowed to alter the leg a bit then.

Took a quick look around the thread, and was wondering if its possible to just pick these up if you live in NYC? Cause I'm not in the country right now, or when the preorders end, but I'd rather not pay the shipping costs, so I'd like to just order them online and pick them up when they arrive.

im thinkin about doing this but as I have no idea how STF jeans sizing works

i am at a loss on what size i should order. i have sized down one in Nudie AJs and RRDS and enjoy the slim fit

what size should i order if i want something like that?

The fact that they are STF doesn't matter. The measurements posted are post-shrink. I'd suggest you measure the waist of your Nudies and compare them to the post-shrink measurements.