WH/BiG Preorders start now!!!

cheep

edmond,

Just so you know. You do not have to have every pair of jeans.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Edmond, are you sure you checked out the thigh sizes? I'm getting my DW off my thigh size and it's a size 34 regardless of what the waist measurement is. I know you got the SDA-103 in size 34. You might want to go back and double check, lest you end up with a pair of 32s that you can't fit into the leg for. My waist would fit a 32, my legs - no way. I'll be pulling out the belt for this pair (or maybe wear it off the hips:eek:)

^^Edmond, are you sure you checked out the thigh sizes? I'm getting my DW off my thigh size and it's a size 34 regardless of what the waist measurement is. I know you got the SDA-103 in size 34. You might want to go back and double check, lest you end up with a pair of 32s that you can't fit into the leg for. My waist would fit a 32, my legs - no way. I'll be pulling out the belt for this pair (or maybe wear it off the hips:eek:)

fuck have to double check on this man.. i need to get a 33 on these.. jesus thanks IJ

i wish.

i have a feeling alot of people will end up keeping these pretty fresh... i know its making me think twice about beating them up like ive done to my samurais, especially if they end up as beautiful as i think they will. i have some one wash, but the raw is gonna be much different... no industrial washing to soften and fade the denim

Guest Arcarsenal

I'm so excited to get these jeans, the new teaser pics are great... I'm probably going to have one of the wierdest sizes, 29 waist and 33 post wash insteam, but the fit is going to be amazing and the denim just looks so damn good!

Good luck with that.

I went to BiG yesterday to try on the 30 and 28, and changed my order from a 30 to 29. The list for pre-orders was freaking huge, completely overfilled that binder it was in.

I didn't expect them to be that slim, but I'm not complaining, I was worried that they'd be kinda loose after getting used to wearing skinnys all the time :P

And the patch looks great. I can't wait for them, the end of September can't come soon enough.

One question though: Is the contest going to start after the Samurai contest ends? Cause i'd be dissappointed as hell if I can't wear 'em as soon as I get em :(

Yeah after careful consideration I actually talked to Gordon and asked him to switch my 32's out for a 33's which is huge in the waist but thigh wise way more comfortable. He got back to me and said they ordered extra and that it's not a problem. People that need to swap out sizes come first then the waiting list people.

don't the 32's measure 34 post soak?

so skiniks would only be sizing down 1. which would definitely stretch right?

plus our soak wouldn't be as effective as your one washes right?

or is this denim really rough cheep? idk.

no... its like he sized down 4 on new standards. and the 28 were skin tight on my thighs, even after a week or more wear. also, these are lower rise, so you cant measure your waist and size down from there, you need to measure where they will sit.

if you just soak, yeah, they will not shrink to the size of the one wash immeditaly, but eventually they will.

also, i don think this contest is gonna be judged on the most extreme wear and contrast... and its not gonna be a public vote if we can help it... too much drama from that idea in the sam contest.