Sales

doctorgnar

Enough Gilt spamming. I'll tell one of the other mods to unban you if possible in like a week.

I actually came here to post the Gilt Varvatos sale just because there are some beauuuutiful boots that people on SF should buy. :( Didn't realize there was some douche already spamming it 24/7

x-posting from the London thread:

Designer Warehouse Sales is having their quarterly men's sample sale this weekend. It's in Islington, and they usually have some very good stuff (this weekend is all guys). In my opinion, this is the best sample sale in London, as far as both prices and labels carried are concerned. See their website for location.

Unrelated... I support any and all Gilt-spamming bans.

God you're shameless. There are tons of links that either support honest people giving them credits, or links that support styleforum, or even the gilt ones they use for tracking info. I hope no one clicks on your link.

Impulse buying is fun though

God you're shameless. There are tons of links that either support honest people giving them credits, or links that support styleforum, or even the gilt ones they use for tracking info. I hope no one clicks on your link.

Impulse buying is fun though

from styleforum

"If you want to register for gilt, you can help a brother out with a $25 referral http://www.gilt.com/invite/chronoaug"

haha ;)

Yea, i'm not gonna start whoring myself out or pretending i have other people's interests in mind. If someone wants to register through the regular non-invite link, more power to them, if they want to give someone $25 credit go for it. There's that one poster here (maybe banned) who i think has only posts (ilke 40) trying to get gilt credit.

On the opening ceremony site store- That's a sufu user modeling that stuff right? I can't think of his name. Interceptor or Amadoriv. Forgive me but i get their user names mixed up (no racist)

Anyone looking for F/W 08 Geller sale items in NYC...

Woodley + Bunny (not sure if I'm spelling that right) in Williamsburg has about 8 pieces left all marked down 75%.

The best one is this blazer in sz 50:

00050m.jpg

They also have a couple of the dress pants and dark blue dress shirts and one pair of cadet pants.

I didn't check the size on the cadet pants, I asked my girlfriend and she thinks they might be 50. You should call 'em because my memory is not what it used to be.

From what I recall:

2x dark blue/black striped longsleeve shirt in 48/50

1x black wool blazer w/ trim in 50

1x black cadet pant in 50

2x charcoal wool dress pants in 46/48

Phone them, I'm sure they ship: 718 218 6449

Bunch of boutiques around Hayes have a lot of sale stuff. Nida has Daniele Alessandrini shoes for super cheap (down to, like, $60 on some?). Bunch of crap at Gimme is still marked down 60%. Even more if you buy two or more pairs of clearance at once. Saw Grenson, John Varvatos, Paul Smith, Fiorentini + Baker, and Premiata.

So my work (design within reach) is catering to the bread line by offering a 15% off discount on top of free shipping. If you do not know what DWR is we carry authentic mid century modern furniture as well as other high end home furnishings and we did not offer sales like these until the market dropped.

www.dwr.com

I will most likely be fired from here because our sales suck and I'm the newest blood so if you have any questions about anything please feel free to PM me or hit me up at [email protected] for the best results.