Sales

doctorgnar

Guest Methimphibian

I would go anyway. the last time I went to barneys sale I came up on astro's for like $160, I wasn't expecting to find anything tbh

so no rick marked down?

Nothing on the main floor except McQueen, Paul Smith, Bottega, and Prorsum were marked down. Maybe a little BoO. No markdowns on any Rick or anything, and nothing at all on any shoes yet. I heard Lanvin and a few other shoes will be marked down Thursday but not sure.

I most of the Buttero was marked down but I didn't look too hard. Probably worth a call though.

cheers have emailed all the stores, waiting a response (other side of the world concept)

Guest umhaha84
Opening Ceremony.

Up to 50% off OC clothing, and items from other lines like Vena Cava and Boy

When/Where: Begins Friday, May 22nd; on while merchandise lasts. Mon—Sat 11am—8pm; Sun noon—7pm. 35 Howard St between Broadway and Crosby St (212-219-2688).

^ I'm gonna have to pick up another pair of velcro shorts in Olive.

I picked navy from barneys, love'em so much,

barneys sale = crap

all sneakers/boots were NOT ON SALE except pierre hardy's (exacly like on the website)...

ROs, Lanvin's, Ann D's, e.t.c at full price :(

Most clothes were not on sale, except for Dolce and some other smaller stuff....once again, RO, Lanvin, Margiela were not on sale...

overall, very disappointed and a wasted trip to barneys....

The News Sample Sale

Shop clothing, shoes, and accessories from Vena Cava, Band of Outsiders, Lyell, KZO, Cheap Monday, Boy by Band of Outsiders, Clu, Common Projects, Sea, Shipley & Halmos, and more.

When: Thursday, May 28, through Saturday, May 30, from 10 to 6 p.m.

Where: The News Sample Sale, 495 Broadway, 5th Floor, (at Broome Street); 212-925-9700.

Go if you like cheap mondays and woolrich. No BoO shirts left. Very few common projects.

Chronicles of Never Sample sale at my buddies showroom.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=82677404717&ref=mf

well tell your good friend Heenan I am still patiently waiting for those leather laces to go on my Skeleton Key Boots. The factory can't be slipping that bad that they can't send him new laces.

Aloha Rag 1-Day Sale

What: The Aloha Rag boutique is throwing a 1-day sale at their West Village outpost. Get there early for amazing discounts of up to 70% off their coveted designers—including Phillip Lim, Lanvin, Jil Sander, Martin Margiela, Tim Hamilton, Rogan, and more.

When: Saturday, May 30, from noon to 8 p.m.

Where: Aloha Rag, 505 Greenwich Street, (between Spring and Canal streets); 212-925-0882.

Odin Sale

What: Now's your chance to pick up great menswear pieces from Odin's designer roster at up to 50% off. In-store or online, find sale goods from Robert Geller, Richard Chai, Common Projects, Nice Collective, Rag & Bone, and more.

When: Now until it's gone

Where: Odin, 328 East 11th Street, (between 1st and 2nd avenues); 212-475-0666; and 199 Lafayette Street, (between Broome and Kenmare streets); 212-966-0026.

Guest umhaha84

^ I thought same until I realized not all items are on sale, and when you click more info. it shows price before sale

I want repetto 50% off shit

im in nyc next weekend....im hoping the opening ceremony is placing some of the N.hoolywood on sale. I want me some dress shirts.

is it worth it to go to atelier or however you spell it. do they have anything on sale as of yet?