Sales

doctorgnar

So my work (design within reach) is catering to the bread line by offering a 15% off discount on top of free shipping. If you do not know what DWR is we carry authentic mid century modern furniture as well as other high end home furnishings and we did not offer sales like these until the market dropped.

www.dwr.com

I will most likely be fired from here because our sales suck and I'm the newest blood so if you have any questions about anything please feel free to PM me or hit me up at [email protected] for the best results.

I had to do a project on that Fuego barbecue DWR had made for a marketing class. Small world.

Guest Phrost

Yohji Yamamoto

304 Hudson St. Suite 302 right next to atelier

12-8 last day

yy men's, y's, y-3, coming soon, mandarina duck

men's yy and y's stil really expensive. sizes 2-5 mostly 3-4. yy pants 620-980. lots of womens so might be worth checking out

i needed to show id at front desk. just tell them you're going to the third fl, suite 302

• 2 weeks later...

anyone with bloomingdales card in NYC doing private sale tomorrow?

don't want to bother getting a card myself but want some EG shorts which I wouldn't buy at retail..... if you are going anyway and willing to help me out let me know, thanks a lot

now there's gilt.jp(?)

will they carry same stuff as regular gilt? or some japanese labels anyone know?

Anyone have a gilt.jp invite? I tried google translate and it has some laughable translations...

世界のラグジュアリー

ありえない稀少価格

招待制ファミリーセール

"Rare family sale price could be an invitation-only world of luxury"

Anyone have a gilt.jp invite? I tried google translate and it has some laughable translations...

世界のラグジュアリー

ありえない稀少価格

招待制ファミリーセール

"Rare family sale price could be an invitation-only world of luxury"

i have one

http://www.gilt.jp/invite/stackchedda

but i don't see the point of it unless you have a jp address to use. they don't ship overseas. maybe with a proxy but good shit sells out quick and you won't know what's available ahead of time.