Sales

doctorgnar

I bought from tres bien shop last night and it seemed to me that the price of my coppings kept reducing as I went further with my check out.

I got a Vibskov button up for $68 and it listed at $98 last night. It might just be me and my dyslexic ass though.

yo that is straight bullshit. his trousers are like 550 retail. shame on you for paying that much, they're 130 on sale at barneys nyc and still not worth it. i would have brought them back to get money back or store credit after the button fell off. raf's quality has not been good since f/w 06 when he moved the majority of his production out of belgium

don't think it's been in belgium for a while...of course the garments must all be sent there for the final 'made in belgium' tag sewn on for the slam dunk.

i noticed as of late a lotta Raf Simons (even main line) shit is made in Portugal.

the RS X Fred Perry shit is arguably worse than CdG X FP, considering the price points for the former are so much higher and just real crap construction/fabrics.

shame. The quality on his work at Jil Sander is still quite decent (except for those really bad ss 09 knit cardigans with the weird hoop zip thing)

the RS X Fred Perry shit is arguably worse than CdG X FP, considering the price points for the former are so much higher and just real crap construction/fabrics. )

Damn. I just ordered some polos a few days back. Probably going to feel stupid when they arrive.

Where are the Fred Perry Collabos made though?

i took a look at the tags but i forgot...definitely not Belgium. I think it was Portugal.

the wool is really rough quality, it just looks and feels cheap. i don't know what fabric your polo is...i remember there was some weave acrylic polo that was the only interesting looking thing out of the bunch. But it was pretty fucking expensive for acrylic.

don't know if this is still relevant. The Yohji Yamamoto store in London (14-15 Conduit St, London, W1S 2XJ, 020 74914129) has sales.

Everything in the store in 40% off. Anything and everything you can find.

They started sales on 2nd January, so it's kinda late already, but heck I'm sure you could still find something awesome.

i forgot to mention that barney's in beverly hills has a ton of stuff on sale. a raf and helmut piece here and there and some other stuff rich people beast over.

I went yesterday, almost picked up an aubergine dior trench. Was pretty damn nice but I had to restrain myself since I don't think I'd get much use out of it.

i don't think i saw it but american rag has a pretty nice sale going on. 50% off on several brands like cdg, acne, apc. some other stuff is priced as mark. i got a pair of engineered garments jeans for 25. not too shabby.

How long ago was this sale? Is it still going on? American rag has some great stuff, you just have to look kind of hard though, bit unorganized imo.

How long ago was this sale? Is it still going on? American rag has some great stuff, you just have to look kind of hard though, bit unorganized imo.

i was there on saturday. i am unsure if it is still going on though. i'd didn't really have enough time to have to look through to my hearts content. i don't feel like driving back from sd just to see though.

Matthew Izzo in Philly is moving early Feb and is trying to get rid of as much stuff as possible.

Left over SS08 stuff is like 75% off and FW08 is up to 50% off. In store mark downs are a lot more than the website mark downs.

Nice Collective, Cheap Monday, Nudie, JxJLindeberg, Rouges Gallery, Wrath Arcane, blah blah.

Picked up a long cream JL tank for $19.