Sales

doctorgnar

There is also a J Lindeberg shoe sale on Gilt this week and a Band of Outsider sale which will be 80% or more off everything which should be next week on the site. If anyone needs to join the site, use this link: http://www.gilt.com/invite/perpetualburns

whens the boO? i didnt see it on the calendar, and what makes you think its gonna be over 80% off?

Hey im in London for 2 weeks and I was wondering if there were any nice boutiques/stores with sales worth checking out.

My brother says all sales should be done this weekend. Im hoping you folks'd know other wise. I visited Harvey Nichoks already.

Hey im in London for 2 weeks and I was wondering if there were any nice boutiques/stores with sales worth checking out.

My brother says all sales should be done this weekend. Im hoping you folks'd know other wise. I visited Harvey Nichoks already.

dover street market was having a sale a while back...not sure if it is still going on. worth a shot

Stuart & Wright sample sale is ridiculous. It looks like they picked up unsold stock from EVERYWHERE and they're acting as clearinghouse.

If you're on the hunt for Noah gear, this is your spot. Jackets and a ton of thick crewneck sweats (50-60) in mostly medium. I spotted one Supreme oxford, too, in an XL.

Some Rachel Comey and Common Projects footwear in 9 and up (boots mainly).

Lots of Geller, shirts are priced at about 50/60 (including that double-layered Himalayan one). Rubberized toggle bomber and some other nice jackets for 200 or so. A few (I mean, like 2) RG belts (75) and the leather suspenders, too (100).

As for their own stock, they have a few Shipley Halmos shirts/jackets/pants and some EG stuff in normal sizes. Lots of Unis (shirts, jackets, pants). Prices seem to be all 50% off or more.

Just hit the Barney's Warehouse Sale in Santa Monica. It was not as big of a zoo as years past and there were some finds, but it was pretty typical of recent years. The only real drag was that most of the stuff was the same stuff that had been hanging on the racks in the Bev Hills location and the co-op, at the same exact prices I've seen for the last few months. I expected them to be lowered once they hit the Warehouse racks.

Loads of shitty jeans, a million charcoal suits, and some exceptionally ugly boots and shoes, but if you dig around you'll find some good stuff.

I found some good Nice Collective, Rag & Bone, and Neil Barrett.

The 3 Dior items on the racks were gone within 20 mins.

Just hit the Barney's Warehouse Sale in Santa Monica. It was not as big of a zoo as years past and there were some finds, but it was pretty typical of recent years. The only real drag was that most of the stuff was the same stuff that had been hanging on the racks in the Bev Hills location and the co-op, at the same exact prices I've seen for the last few months. I expected them to be lowered once they hit the Warehouse racks.

Loads of shitty jeans, a million charcoal suits, and some exceptionally ugly boots and shoes, but if you dig around you'll find some good stuff.

I found some good Nice Collective, Rag & Bone, and Neil Barrett.

The 3 Dior items on the racks were gone within 20 mins.

do you know if they are adding stuff as the sale progresses?

i think i may go the last day or second to last day...

they usually keep the prices relatively high (for a warehouse sale) until the near end.

Enough Gilt spamming. I'll tell one of the other mods to unban you if possible in like a week.

Just leaving something in your sig is cool, but that one guy has 50 posts only spamming for credits. I like posting the universal link where you don't need an invite after people whore themselves out