Sales

doctorgnar

yea i went on a whim yesterday and was surprised that everything was 75% off. they actually did a pretty decent buy of raf, but all the good stuff was gone by the afternoon

if you can make it into the city, check out the news sample sales for some cheap common projects. . 495 broadway.

Black low achilles brand new in box for $150. all sizes.

dark and light brown low/mid court shoes for $100

The rest are $200. Maybe cheaper on the last day?

officer boot size 41 and up

black chelsea boot large sizes only

patent blue/red, low, mid, high, bbhigh 41 and up

Nylong training boot comes in All sizes. The shoe looks great but i wanted in leather.

Lots of woolrich jackets. still expensive. about 300. Lots of shirts/flannels.

BoO. A few shirts in various sizes Not very interesting color. yellow, bright green, pink, ect.

APC. Nothing's left that I wanted.

if you can make it into the city, check out the news sample sales for some cheap common projects. . 495 broadway.

Black low achilles brand new in box for $150. all sizes.

dark and light brown low/mid court shoes for $100

The rest are $200. Maybe cheaper on the last day?

officer boot size 41 and up

black chelsea boot large sizes only

patent blue/red, low, mid, high, bbhigh 41 and up

Nylong training boot comes in All sizes. The shoe looks great but i wanted in leather.

Lots of woolrich jackets. still expensive. about 300. Lots of shirts/flannels.

BoO. A few shirts in various sizes Not very interesting color. yellow, bright green, pink, ect.

APC. Nothing's left that I wanted.

they also have the patent grey and brown BBhighs and also nylon brown and black Achilles.

I didn;t see any nylon training boots I only saw the white leather ones

I was there at like 10:30, better not be calling me gay cuz I damn sure ain't a fob :P

Agreed though, it was very picked through. Most of the good stuff probably got picked up at the 60% off.

Paul Smith is having a sale also, all the apparel and around half the shoes at 30% off. No accessories... big meh

Anyone visit the OC sample sale in LA? Thinking of heading over tomorrow and wanted to know if it's worth my time.

I didn't realize that the l.a. store would have a sample sale, I thought that was only NY? I thought that they were just having a general sale...maybe i'm wrong :confused: