Sales

doctorgnar

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...

So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy a 10% off sale and giveaway.

We'll have quite a bit of new shirts, jeans, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend. Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 10% and we'll be giving away free items with every purchase.

-For one item purchased you'll get a collectible Buzz Rickson, Flat Head, Sugar Cane, or Real Japan Blues bandana. (While supplies last, these will run out at some point during the weekend)

-For two items you'll receive a $40 gift certificate to Self Edge.

-For three items we'll give you a t-shirt of our choosing (in your size).. T-shirt might be a Flat Head loopwheeler tee, a Dry Bones tee, Skull Jeans tee, a B.Son tee, or a JP Tee.

-For four items you'll receive a button down shirt (in your size) from Flat Head, Iron Heart, Sugar Cane, Dry Bones, or Left Field

-For five items you'll receive any pair of jeans from our stock, you pick.

-For six or more items you'll receive a bottle of Suntory Yamazaki 18 Year Whiskey and any pair of jeans you want.

Use this code for 10% off everything in our online store from Friday November 28 (8AM PST) to Sunday November 30 (8PM PST):

LetsDrink

http://www.selfedge.com/shop

Fine Print: For online customers, your free item will be sent with your order, those ordering five or more items will receive an email asking what jeans you'd like. In-store customers, products costing under $50 do not qualify as an "item". No exchanges or returns on giveaways. Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

since i'm not in NYC i called them yesterday evening and they said they had sold out of a lot of stuff. depends on your size though. very friendly salesdude.

Valued Marc Jacobs customer,

We are excited to anounce we have just discounted every single pair of men's shoes 70%!!! The sale has just went underway and we want you to be the first to know. These are all Collection shoes and at 70% off, they will be going fast!... Come to 382 Bleecker St. ASAP for the best selection. If you don't live in New York City, let us ship them to you! 212 929 0304.

Once again, thank you for your interset in Marc Jacobs! Feel free to contact us, you'll find our information below. Thank you!

Marc By Marc Jacobs Mens

382 Bleecker Street

Manhattan, NY 10014

Tel: 212-929-0304

Fax: 212-929-9456

think apc online right now is 30% off.

when is ndg on sales? I want a few military shirts.

I posted an extensive NYC shopping report but 4.0 is being totally sucky and deleted the post.

As far as the NDG sale goes, most items in the basement were on sale.

They had a whole bunch of tiger fleece on sale ( mostly large and XL).

Ervells and some other jawns were 30% off. The discount isn't good enough for robocopping yet.

They also had leather "dressy" common projects, wings and horns blankets + scarves, and some other not-so-interesting gear on sale.

Whatever is on the first floor e.g. tees and coats wasn't on sale.

Opening ceremony sale kinda sucked. I went there @ 11am on the opening day. Lots of N. Hooly jawns but their "lame" basics aka under summit wear wasn't on sale.

Odin: EG, RG, Woolenrich, and other jawns on sale. No CPs on sale. They had the infamous pointed cuff RG hoodies for 130 or so in small sizes. Lots of RG outers were on sale. I'm a little tired of robert geller nowadays...

Barneys: Lots of shoes left. Lavin hightops were like 395 or some shit. Lots of cool hightops left. RO jawns on sale as well. Some EG but the good pieces are gone. Bought a shawl collar down vest for 50% off. Last one left. Sucks for you guys. Lots of NN.

Atelier: Goth ninja jawns e.g. carpe diem, augusta shuz, NN, undercoverism, VA, were 40% off. Still kinda expensive for broke nukkas like myself.

IF: Stay away. They are selling shit from old seasons for like 30% off. The SAs absolutely suck ass. I hope this store closes down tomorrow. Suck my balls.

Supreme: nothin on sale. lots of bad brains.

Union: 15% off, I think. Ecats, backpacks, hockenys and other thangs. Kaws ashtrays... lah

Steven alan: Lots of good house label jawns left. Japanese workwear stuff = only in big sizes. Post-overalls shirts were legit but their sleeves are mad short. Got some EG jawns here.