Sales

doctorgnar

Well, the shipping is fixed. That's why I got suckered into buying other jawns that I didn't reeeeeeeeeeallly need.

L fits like a 48. M is a roomy 46 (closer to 48 but pretty damn slim).

Guest johnsinclair

got that apc cropped pea coat in a medium and large. who wants to buy whichever doesn't fit? also, picked up the red check dries shirt in a 50. not sure how that will fit. and i wanted those ervell brown jeans in a 30 but they were gone in about six seconds. who got them? how do those fit?

Well, the shipping is fixed. That's why I got suckered into buying other jawns that I didn't reeeeeeeeeeallly need.

L fits like a 48. M is a roomy 46 (closer to 48 but pretty damn slim).

should have grabbed more but I'm honestly getting tired of buying shit.. I see a different sale every other day and I grab something.. been happening for about 3 months haha

all of the BoO small are sold out before the sales. I have several boO shirts but not in oxford. Do the oxford runs slimmer since its a thicker cotton? I would want to try a medium. The good deals and value for your money I think are the common projects.

I own a white oxford in small and I've tried other BoO shirts in small and they don't run any slimmer

Picked up the brown APC cords, managed to remove a couple BoO shirts from my cart before I caused myself complete financial collapse. Hopefully I'l have a few $$ left over for the Roden Gray sale.

saks is having presale. everything that is 30 or 40% off will be an additional 50% off starting tuesday. i called chicago and south coast in CA, and they both have some dior jeans still left. MII, size 29, the wash sounded crappy though but if you are looking for cheap dior ($135) to check out the fit...