Sales

doctorgnar

popped into the barney's outlet in Napa on my way back from st. helena and found a bunch of rag&bone on sale. cinch back jeans in all the normal sizes for $80, RB15s for $80, what i think were RB11's for the same, pullover sweatshirts and henleys for $60-70, some real slubby-looking long-sleeve tees for $40, and some jackets in larger sizes for under $200. also had a bunch of steven alan shirts for $50 in normal (small) people sizes.

Tried to go to the Mike & Chris sample sale but there was a hand written sign on the door saying it was cancelled.

The whole Dior line at Saks seems to be on sale at 30% off. I just picked up a pair of MIJ 19cm Raw.

Mike & Chris has become defunct as of last week. It's too bad. The economy sucks, and it's not easy to stay afloat with credit as hard as it is to get and retailers regularly screwing vendors (the average payment across all industries is 60 days late.)

Mike & Chris has become defunct as of last week. It's too bad. The economy sucks, and it's not easy to stay afloat with credit as hard as it is to get and retailers regularly screwing vendors (the average payment across all industries is 60 days late.)

Damn, that's too bad. I never got anything by them but they made these nice boots for the fall.

Hey Mike, maybe you can translate that last image I posted? Haha

I only speak russian when drunk but it says 'don't speak' (keep your mouth shut) and in the corner is some shit about keeping your eyes open, even walls have ears and fucking treason. i'm pretty sure i have that poster back in the motherland.

here is the alternate version

nosepickanimki4.gif

anyone do the BoO and shit sale?

Very little BoO. Ties & bow ties ($50 I think), white and blue windowpane with white collar shirt ($85). Shipley & Halmos stuff was nice (really nice slim fit trousers and khakis for $100). Shirts were $85 also and were actually very nice, but still, too much for me to pick any up this month---regrettably. Cheap Monday jeans were $10(!!!) and were ... well... Cheap Mondays. Boatloads of Cheap Mondays.

Unexpectedly, lots of Common Projects by the way. $200 I think. Didn't appear to be too many interested people.

thanks for the breakdown, but i actually stopped by the news thing today while out doin thangs...

boo ties for fifty, bowties for 40... had like 2 bowties. mad ugly ties.

boo clothing still steep. like 650 for a blazer steep.

shipley and halmos is not even worth rating.

cheap monday is not even worth rating.

the common projects situation was SAD, i dunno what you saw but maybe

you didnt ask questions... those pairs on the table? last pairs. samples with

stains on them and dirty soles, white dress shoe was way crinkled, 200 to 175.

total joke.