Sales

doctorgnar

is there any place in the US at the moment that has a good selection on CP's on sale?

i am mainly looking for the court shoe low in white or black, or the b-ball lows.

hope someone can help me out since i will have a friend over in the US for the next 2 weeks.

any places got big size CP on sale?

I think revolve has a 20% off code.. FALL08

you guys probably already knew that though..

and I'm not entirely sure if it works on all brands

one size (45) left in cp white desert boots for $186

someone with big feet, jump on this

http://www.tobi.com/product/8023-common-projects-suede-desert-boots-shoes-casual?color_id=9455

nice and in my size

too bad i don't really like CPs

especially not these.....really don't like suede

2 BoO shirts for 162 and 135 respectively. I had been looking for the perfect Oxford forever, so getting white oxford + plum work shirt for a little over the price of a single BoO shirt not on sale was rather nice. Too bad EG and Loden Dager wasn't on sale as well. :-\

Does anybody know if all stores do the Jan/Feb seasonal sale as well? Would it be worth it to wait for those to cop more BoO + others?

cp1yy1.jpg

Actually they are Grey. I bought sz 42 for a bit over $80 in case anyone is interested. Got a few emails last night.

The same boutique also have a BoO shirt for $80 and a blazer for $400 and boat shoes for $65, Rag and Bone Shirts for about $45, Rogues Gallery (got one for $25), APC shirts( I got one for $35) and some other shit to for cheap.

Meanwhile, Revolve have some nice CPs on sale as well. They had a sick Bone colored one for 171 this morning.

Did anyone attend the Blackbird sales?

cp1yy1.jpg

Actually they are Grey. I bought sz 42 for a bit over $80 in case anyone is interested. Got a few emails last night.

The same boutique also have a BoO shirt for $80 and a blazer for $400 and boat shoes for $65, Rag and Bone Shirts for about $45, Rogues Gallery (got one for $25), APC shirts( I got one for $35) and some other shit to for cheap.

Meanwhile, Revolve have some nice CPs on sale as well. They had a sick Bone colored one for 171 this morning.

Did anyone attend the Blackbird sales?

wow great deals, where is this place?