Sales

doctorgnar

tomorrow at noon at nymag hq on varick street

we're selling deadstock menus from restaurants allover the country

ever wanted a menu from los angeles without actually going to the hellhole city?

now's your chance

75% off!!!!!

i went to this sale with no expectations but was pleasantly surprised. the service was top notch, everyone was really friendly. my favorite was the vintage menu from ubon, which i've been looking for for a long time. A++++ highly recommended, will go there again!

ervell pants in size 32, shirts, jackets and sweaters in size small. DO IT!

Fuck. Fuck.

i think most of the jackets wouldn't fit you. the cuts on sample stuff were fucking strange. like the windbreakers would fit me in the shoulders (and i'm wider than average) but they would not zip up over my chest. some jackets just didn't fit anyone. it was one of those sales that more than half of the people walked out empty handed.

mike speaks truly. this was a real -sample- sale, in that most of the stuff actually was samples that were returned from photo shoots or studio samples that never got cleared for production etc etc etc. things didnt have size tags and if they did, didnt exactly fit like you'd expect. i basically lucked the fuck out.

sleeves are long but they look good cuffed so i'm clear.