Sales

doctorgnar

x-posted but: hope boots on revolve are majorly marked down due to faulty pricing. $575 -> $375. w/ 20% discount or $75 off $250 gets knocked down to ~250 or so.

Rather nice deal, but only sizes 43 and 45 available. Also, size one down if copping.

I got the revolve email yesterday, and picked up a pair of shell toe suede in 42. Sizing was very limited as well as selection. Didn't see any of the court shoes on sale, mostly perforated and suedes on sale.

$150 + 30% off = $112 after CA tax. A steal for a pair of CP's.

I'm pretty sure they're not going to fit though... my foot measures out to be exactly 9.5 but do shell toe CP's run big? I usually wear 9 in vans, 8.5 in converse... if they're too small i'll put them up in the supermarket.

I didn't know that'd work either or I wouldn't have placed my order through google check-out. I thought with a price so low, they wouldn't allow any more discounts. Anyway, I ordered the black shell toe's in 43 but I prefer the fit of 42 CP's more than 43. Therefore, if your color is black and you'd like to swap for my 43 when they arrived, that'd be fine. Just let me know

Edit: looks like you bought different shell toes because mine cost 160, so omit my paragraph above......

I tried a couple weeks ago to do the first time purchase 30% off deal on some CP's.. and they said they don't do it anymore for Common Projects...

to get the 30% off first time purchase you needed to subscribe using some link from a forum - i got it ages ago (not sure if it still works)

and then they send you the voucher which you just use to get the discout

i guess they wont give you the discount if you just email

Hey,

can i know how you manage to use your first time discount on CP?

Thanks.

Hollywood Trading Company Sale For Halloween Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Designer Labels Listed Below Are On Sale At 30%-50% Off!!

Whryed, Robert Geller, Rekab, Cassette, Rogan, Ever, Josh Goot, Mary Ping, Obedient Sons, Griffin,

Hollywood Trading Company/denim Doctors

7383 Beverly Blvd

Los Angeles, Ca 90036

323-964-0080

Whryed, Robert Geller, Rekab, Cassette, Rogan, Ever, Josh Goot, Mary Ping, Obedient Sons, Griffin,

7383 Beverly Blvd

Los Angeles, Ca 90036

323-964-0080

Kind of wish I were in LA.

7383 Beverly Blvd

Los Angeles, Ca 90036

323-964-0080

how long is this sale going to last?

and how much are the rachel comey's and what sizes are left?

thx

7383 Beverly Blvd

Los Angeles, Ca 90036

323-964-0080

Wow, I wish I live in LA. Some 30%-50% off Geller would be nice.

is there any place in the US at the moment that has a good selection on CP's on sale?

i am mainly looking for the court shoe low in white or black, or the b-ball lows.

hope someone can help me out since i will have a friend over in the US for the next 2 weeks.