Sales

doctorgnar

^ secret friends/family sale started last night.

saks is BANANAS right now: extra 50% off already marked down items.

Reports from the sale floor of 5th and 50th are flooding in. It appears as if Christmas is coming early this year and Saks is intent on moving out all in the inventory possible as soon as possible. The store s currently discounting merch initial 40% plus an additional 50%, which basically comes to about 70%. The additional discount ends Friday at noon.

got a jil sander black suit for $500 and a ralph lauren black label suit for $700. INSANITY! if saks' buy was better, i would have gotten more.

I got a dress shirt for $60 and shorts for $30. Peacoat was $200 and I think that was the most expensive item. omc got a very nice belt for $50.

i picked up a grained grey folded leather belt for fiddy. retails for 170ish?

and one of their supernice large porte tout wallets to use as a travel wallet/passport

holder for a price i cannot disclose because the discount they gave me was ridiculous.

nyc saks @ 50th/5th ave

most of the 40% already marked off on tags. polishmike all they had was cdg shirt, nothing interesting. mens shoe/sneaker collection not good. make sure to ask for the 50% off pre sale

anyone know when the opening ceremony sale starts?

nyc saks @ 50th/5th ave

most of the 40% already marked off on tags. polishmike all they had was cdg shirt, nothing interesting. mens shoe/sneaker collection not good. make sure to ask for the 50% off pre sale

anyone know when the opening ceremony sale starts?

started today, stuff in the basement is being marked down.

S2A sale mostly tees and stuff some shirts and denim,

they had SNS herning knits for sale too think $100 for the light knits and $125 for the heavy knits.