Sales

doctorgnar

ATTN:

Bloomingdale's Century City has multiple pairs of Common Projects on sale. black patent mids, silver hi boxing boots, and grey suede boxing boots for about $120 a pair.

The sizes are pretty much all 41 & 42s, but there is a pair of silver hi-tops in a 45. Buy.

I passed by last week, CPs were marked down, but to about $210. All they have are the black patent mids and brown suedes in 40/41.

They'll probably be cut down a bit more for memorial day sales, if anyone is interested.

I passed by last week, CPs were marked down, but to about $210. All they have are the black patent mids and brown suedes in 40/41.

They'll probably be cut down a bit more for memorial day sales, if anyone is interested.

The weekend I was there, they were down to $210, AND were taking an additional 40%off of that. May have been a one-day thing.

dover street market sale?

Dear Friends of DSM

We are pleased to announce the forthcoming opening of DOVER STREET MARKET Market. A once in a blue moon shopping bonanza for two days only, bursting with exciting products from our amazing archive at stupendous prices.

Vintage pieces from all Comme des Garçons collections between Fall Winter 2004 and Spring Summer 2007 plus Pierre Hardy, Martin Margiela, Raf Simons, Dior Homme, John Galliano, Nina Ricci, Undercover, Number (N)ine and many, many more...

There will be regular deliveries of new items throughout the Market, so you will be certain to find something regardless of when you come.

Sunday 25th May 08

10.00am to 7.00pm

Monday 26th May 08

10.00am to 7.00pm

Howick Place

Victoria

London SW1

http://www.doverstreetmarket.com/dsmpaper/08_spring_summer/DSMmarket.html

whats good london?

what kind of denim is on sale at BiG?

I PM'd the guy that posted regarding the BiG sale and this is what he said:

"sorry, not doing pick ups. a few shirts and jackets are on sale (mostly low hertz and paul smith stuff). Denim includes eternal, Oni, warehouse, and some samurais, but in a lot of random sizes and styles. it's mostly stuff that didn't really sell too well."

Does anyone know when the APC sale will be starting and whether or not Blackbird has the RG sunglasses? RG is on sale and depending on the price they would be a must cop...

Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer '08 Sale

Official Pre-Sale May 29 (special pre-sales have started a couple of weeks ago) PM me for a good sales associate's contact information

Public Sale June 1

30% to 50% off many items (sales list is 35 pages long)

Here are some items that I like:

Dodger 2 Shoe in Marble(off white) suede from $480 to $249 sales price

w147295923.jpg

Messenger Bag in Rock (very nice dark gray (not color pictured below)) from $2,650 to $1,859

w147295920.jpg

Flat Messenger Bag in Graphite (dark olive gray) from $1,380 to $859

w147295921.jpg

Intrecciato belt in bianco (white) from $540 to $389

w147295935.jpg

Card Holder in graphite (dark olive gray) and clay (brown not color pictured below) from $240 or $180 to $129

0434967518641_275x275.jpg

Key Holder Lanyards in platinum or bronze gold deerskin and oceano (royal blue), moutard (dark yellow), and cassis (red) nappa lambskin from $195 to $139

w147295926.jpg

Multiclub stripe wallet from $420 to $289

w147295924.jpg

also several other items but these are the ones I had been waiting to purchase on sale

She is able to do orders via email. PM me for her info since I promised her that I would refer my friends to her.

Does opening ceremony have pop chinos? Also, max cashes are one of the jeans that never go on sale right?

Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer '08 Sale

Official Pre-Sale May 29 (special pre-sales have started a couple of weeks ago) PM me for a good sales associate's contact information

She is able to do orders via email. PM me for her info since I promised her that I would refer my friends to her.

will she be hooking it up with her 50% off employee discount as well?

This showed up in my email yesterday. Could be productive. I'm thinking I'll have to check it out at least though I have no idea if the day's discounts will really be worth it.

SAVILE ROW MEETS NYC

LES and Nolita Men's Shop Crawl

Saturday, June 7th, all day

http://www.savilerownyc.com

THE EVENT

Inspired by the recent DNR Magazine article calling the LES and Nolita "an American Savile Row", 20 Peacocks and the other men's custom and specialty shops in our neighborhood are hosting a one day shopping spree.

Receive special DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS all day when you visit custom shops like Lugo, SEW, Roberto Da Carrara and Barker Black; shoe stores like Shane & Shawn and John Fleuvog; and specialty shops like Still Life -- the owner designs and makes incredible hats including summer straw ones in colors like burnt orange and sienna, and David Owen's Vintage -- he's got an amazing collection of vintage ties.

A portion of the day's proceeds of Savile Row Meets NYC will benefit Career Gear, a non-profit organization that gives interview clothing to disadvantaged men seeking employment.

THE TOUR

Stroll the shops all day on your own, but if you'd like personalized and expert sartorial advice, join a guided tour led by image consultant David A. MacKnight. The $20 fee for David's tour ($30 for couples) also enters you into a raffle for a PRIZE PACKAGE GIVEAWAY of items from each store including a custom sport jacket, a custom shirt and matching tie, a pair of cuff links, a pair of shoes, $100 off a custom suit, and more. Email David at [email protected] to register.

THE DETAILS

Visit http://www.savilerownyc.com for details and updates.

also starting today:

BBlessing are starting their spring sale today offering up to 25% off seasonal goods from Chausser, Rag & Bone, Patrik Ervell, and more. Standouts include a pair of natural Cordovan short boots (now $619), a Patrick Ervell button-down (now $191), and a Surface to Air leather gym bag (now $477). BBlessing, 181 Orchard Street, (between Houston and Stanton streets); 212-378-8005.

Phillip Lim now until it's gone, enjoy discounts of up to 30% off his clothing and accessories for both guys and gals. 3.1 Phillip Lim, 115 Mercer Street, (between Spring and Prince streets); 212-334-1160.

does anyone know if holt renfrew generally discounts unsold sale items further after a while? been eyeing something there but it's still pricey even with the current 40% off sale.

also, richard kidd sample sale on again in vancouver friday - saturday. checked it out today, picked up a few things but not much decent gear left. mostly richard kidd tees & hoods, tsubi / acne jeans, some trickers boots, couple of ymc shoes...