Sales

doctorgnar

2436795228_25766ec17c.jpg

almost no BoO stuff, a couple of shirts in x-smalls and l's ($85) but no suiting at all. a couple of ties but $30-50 seemed a bit steep. april 77 stuff was all $77. colordives and some clothing. i picked up this blazer:

2436785152_58c9167ef7.jpg

lots of cheap monday stuff. $10 cords in black and grey, a bunch of ugly rogue's gallery stuff. basically, i wouldn't go out of your way for it unless you're a fan of cheap monday's or their off-shoot labels. you can get colordives at the end of season at barney's for near the same price.

I wanted to check out the BoO stuff, but I can't leave work. My girlfriend is going to swing by though. I've never tried on their shirts, but I figure I'd probably be an M, but wouldn't look like I was swimming in a L. I had a feeling there wouldn't be much there though.

Blazer looks pretty solid. I would've tried to pick up a pair of shipley and halmos trousers. I think i've tried on those CM cords before. Probably the cheapest feeling pair of pants i ever touched.

i totally forgot about the shipley and halmos stuff. must be tucked away with the girls' tings.

They replaced the BoO rack with Shipley and Halmos (moving the BoO closer to the door). Trousers for $100-120, blazers for $210 (?), a single creme cashmere cardigan sz S for $165, cashmere white and red sweaters for $145 (?), shirts for $85. It was nice stuff but I just didn't feel like dropping all my cash on their one good rack.

Did pick up an April 77 blazer though, along with two BoO shirts (there are NO mediums left, they were all gone within the first five minutes), an April 77 t-shirt, and a BoO bow-tie ($15).

They seemed to have a lot of duplicates in the back, so maybe there'll be a restock. Who knows.

Oh I shoulda read this thread before I went. There were a couple of XS Outsiders shirts still there an hour ago, long-sleeve. Eighty-something dollars with 20% off (cause it was near the end of the sale.) I thought they were crummy, so I didn't get any but I guess I should have flipped them. I did get a S+H L/S shirt for $60 and a couple Outsiders ties for $15 ea.

Damn, why does it have to start on a weekday?!

This is just the Steven Alan collection and not the other brands they stock, right?

Generally it's a lot of house brand stuff - often a pretty good selection including lots of past season stuff, current samples and one-offs - and for men generally a pretty mediocre selection of other brands they stock in the store and other brands the SA Showroom represents that aren't sold in the store.