Sales

doctorgnar

if anyone's in Hong Kong...

Joyce pre-sale has started for Joyce members

Club 21 pre-sale

Marc Jacobs and a bunch of other stuff

and since Joyce started i am assuming Lane Crawford is on as well. I believe the discounts across the board is 30% with 40% in some rare cases.

can anyone check to see if joyce has any damir doma layered shorts? btw, jet where'd you end up getting your pair from?

yes cerruti is there

i think theres one black suit left in a 52 priced at around 16,000

bunch of graphic print tees, jeans, logo polos...nothing exciting and a bit disappointing to be honest. the suit shouldve been the main seller but its no different from an Hedi era dior suit, withuot any additional detailing to improve upon it. prices are marked up heavily, like a print tee costs close to 3K.

i dont think joyce has damir doma. did not see it

shitload of Rick Owens, great jackets including that white with black panel one chris was wearing a while back. nobody will buy the stuff which is what kills me.

other than that did not notice anything really worth buying...oh yeah they have RO sneakers in black high top (leather), white w/ brown suede trim and one other colorway i forgot, i think it was white/black.

oh yeah there are some cool mastermind japan army jackets in navy and army green. they're kinda like short-ish cotton peacoats, and there was a nice leather bomber as well...dont think theres any MMJ fans on here though

N(N) and Undercover selections are boring

for YY there isnt too much left, just some button down shirts, the cotton/linen/synthetic black version of the cargo pants i have, there is the short jacket with doves wings and i scooped the last pair of the slim black double pocket cargo pants. oh yeah the white shirt w/ knit navy sleeves (overlong) and back is still there, someone get that because im out.

What sizes were left in apc shits? raw and greys? nyone kno?

Acrimony in SF, 30-50% off. Some noteables include United Bamboo, Hussein Chalayan and April 77

Just stopped by this sale today - great stuff and Jenny (the owner) is super awesome. Definitely worth checking out.

For Bay Area folks: August's summer sale is on. Pretty much everything is 25% off. BoO (all sizes left, too!), Nudies, EG, Bureau, NiCo, Acne, etc. Louisa hasn't sent out the e-mails or anything (it's actually supposed to start next week), but you can go in now for the discount.