Sales

doctorgnar

Anyone go to the 45 RPM sale today? Did they get cleaned out or is it worth going to on Monday?

The sale sucks. Unless you are into shorts, an r size 6 - like XL -, or into super expensive, ordinary vintage military outerwear, don't bother. And the stock is very small.

Uh, no, I said misterpretender because the Bloomie's lazyhead checked out was San Francisco - home of mista-p. kiwiyumyum be hittin' up dem Southcoast Plazaz and Century Shitty Bloomz.

Reselling is totally fine - outside of a community like superfuture. Most of us communicate with each other here and are more likely to just proxy at the sale price than gouge prices. But like dude said, when you don't know anyone here and aren't in a sale area, what else can a dude who wants to robokop CPs do?

i see no problem with resellers. if you weren't lucky enough to be located in the sale area, then what else can you do besides a proxy? besides, those are pretty good prices imo.

Reselling is totally fine - outside of a community like superfuture. Most of us communicate with each other here and are more likely to just proxy at the sale price than gouge prices. But like dude said, when you don't know anyone here and aren't in a sale area, what else can a dude who wants to robokop CPs do?

What? How about fucking notifying people that a major department store is offering all their CPs on sale so they can order them themselves from Bloomie's for the $130 they were selling them for + free shipping. Being in the sale area has nothing to do with it in this case.

I have no problem with people making a quick buck, but buying out entire sale inventories is a dick move. No one does that shit because they are benevolent and want to help people out. Let's call a spade a spade.

went to bloomingdales in sf today, only had the white perf dress shoes and tan shell toes left, had my size (45) but they weren't on sale anymore... the shell toe is now 270 down from 295 :mad:

and co-sign on buying out entire inventories being a dick move.. there were no small sizes left, only 45's and 46's.

i wish we could just ban people who buy out an entire store and obviously have no intent to help...honestly dudes on here are mad shady with everything its fucked...people go to the sale first and then post up about it, the good finds thread is a joke(obviously), and dudes resellin like they on some black market arms trade deal...its nobody's responsibility to help anyone out here, but how can motherfuckers really RESPECT dudes playin everyone in the community?

no hate, no hatin on the hustle, nothing like that, but im just shocked that we can really respect dudes DISRESPECTIN us.

people wanna talk about oh iss this niketalk that, go back to hypebeast blahblah, but shit really aint so different here in regards to our "market".

Would rep if I could. I remember someone asking what was wrong with reselling if it helps people who couldn't get the item otherwise. Well, as folks here know, I've gladly and willingly picked-up stuff for people and ask for nothing except they cover shipping and maybe throw me $5 for my time (BART tickets and whatnot). Don't need to be a bitch to be a B.A.L.L.A.

Hello,

We would like to cordially invite you to attend the summer sample sale at front st. this Saturday and Sunday, July 12th and 13th from 12pm-8pm. Featured labels will include endovanera, cerre, cavern, eddera, friend shirts, raised by wolves and 1451. Come for one of a kind items, 60-80% sale items throughout the store, and complimentary beverages. Please see attached flyer for more details and we hope to see you there.

Regards,

front st.1154 s. glendale blvd.

echo park, ca 90026

front.st@endovanera.com

2649400212_eee989294b.jpg

Did not realize the sale prices on Black Fleece only lasted until the 6th. Funny how an $85 bow tie seems patently unreasonable when I was about 3 minutes from buying it for $60*. Might as well pick up one of the shirts to figure out the sizing for when the actual sale starts on them, whenever that'll be.

*looking for cheaper alternatives to the black wool / mohair one

actually i'm gonna change my stance and agree with you guys. i just remembered how pissed i was when some chubby asian guy ran downstairs during the uniqlo "sample sale" and grabbed half a rack (probably even more) and ran off without even checking sizes. keep in mind there were only about 2-3 racks for the entire sale.

anyway, is this the s2a bag you're talking about, omc?

mensss08bags_instory2.jpg

left.