Sales

doctorgnar

Copenhagen sales if your'e going there:

Paristexas 50 % off everything incl some common projects, ann d, raf and so on.

Vibskov store 40-50 % off some good stuff (cassette playa eg.)

Pede & stoffer 50 % off

Storm - percentages on some selected goods

WoodWood - 50 % off a lot of good stuff.

You should go! Bai

Barneys has band of outsiders ties for $30 and dior ties for $40. Actually they have a bunch of good deals. The sales person said they are doing real bad because of the recession and makings some big discounts.

Just called Barneys Chicago and he said pricing in-store would be consistent with the website, meaning BoO ties are $69, not $30. Was the SA wrong, or is that how the Chicago store works? He said Barneys would not sell you an item for one price online, and then sell it for a different price in store.

Just called Barneys Chicago and he said pricing in-store would be consistent with the website, meaning BoO ties are $69, not $30. Was the SA wrong, or is that how the Chicago store works? He said Barneys would not sell you an item for one price online, and then sell it for a different price in store.

I can't tell you how it works, but I will say that there are ABSOLUTELY different prices in their online store vs. in-store.

HUB menswear in Stoke Newington has a sale on at the moment. Of note:

Number of SS jackets at significant reductions, including Acne, YMC and an interesting brown waxed Barbor bomber jacket.

Various (raw) denim, Lee, Levis, Acne, poss Edwin.

Lots of Fred Perry canvas shoes; various YMC shoes eg suede desert boots, boat shoes.

http://www.hubshop.co.uk/labels.html

For you people in Vancouver, I just got an email from Roden Gray about a summer sale they're having starting tomorrow. Dunno what they're putting up for sale, but I'll report back after I get back from it.

Blackbird (in Ballard/Seattle, WA) has final markdowns right now as they're transitioning in to f/w. Skulls 5010 6x6 o/w $153 (limited sizes). Some CP on sale. Plus tons of other stuff. I can proxy some stuff out if anyone wants, although I think they also do phone orders.

Blackbird (in Ballard/Seattle, WA) has final markdowns right now as they're transitioning in to f/w. Skulls 5010 6x6 o/w $153 (limited sizes). Some CP on sale. Plus tons of other stuff. I can proxy some stuff out if anyone wants, although I think they also do phone orders.

did someone say CP on sale?

pedobear.jpg

did someone say CP on sale?

Yea, but it's really limited. Most of the CPs I saw were NOT on sale, but the one pair the SA showed me was. It was a white mid-top of some sort. I kinda stopped looking at the CPs cause I discovered I'm in between sizes for CP :(