Sales

doctorgnar

common projects on sale at bloomingdales south coast plaza. 30% off i think

i went there when i saw this, was happy when i saw those grey desert boots, but i left unhappily when they only had 2 pairs in not my size. all theyve got are a bunch of the tansuede/white sneakers and perforated dress slips

Guest Phrost

^^^

- xl dries black/white striped dress shirt/60-70

- sz 32-33 dries jeans

- 2 helmut lang button shirts (i think l-xl)

- xl light blue jil sander dress shirt/30

- 02-03 f/w tan mainline raf shirt/70

if you're in the area, it might be worthwhile to stop by. its left of rothman's on the same block as the huge barnes & noble

i cant believe i missed out on a hundred and seventy dollar pair of fuckin common projects...

even if they didnt have my size i could have turned a hundred dollar profit!

):

Opening Ceremony LA has a few pairs of the chukkas / slip-ons for like $110 a piece (only huge / very small sizes left: nothing in between).

Speaking of which, their sale is actually OK this time around. Markdowns are at 50% or greater, and they still have some full size runs of certain items as well as a hefty selection.

Picked up a slim black 2-button 'Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair" blazer for $200 down from $600.

for all you beasts out there, bunch of visvim shoes on yoox right now under fall / winter, sizes 8.5-11 i think

Huh? There are literally TWO pairs of Visvims on there. One in a size 10 and one in an 11. They are at full retail price too.

How the hell is this sales related?

Neg rep.