Sales

doctorgnar

i ordered a $1700 rick owens jacket for winq, had it returned, but i was still left with a $600 customs bill. they dont do shit at all. (0)

hahaha kunk youre fucked.

(oh yeah and winq took a $600 loss there) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

on the topic of oki-ni. i ordered those damn raf by raf hi tops for about 10 days already and got an email yesterday saying the order got cancelled. like wtf?! but nonetheless, the 40% sale made me buy those navy raf vandal boots instead. i hope the order doesn't get fucked again.

Oki-ni have small stocks, and warehouse management as well as order process could be better... But they usually give a bonus in case your items are cancelled.

I like the shop because it lies between craft and high fashion industry: customers at oki-ni don't seem to be only numbers...

Quite unique.

i'm pretty sure everyone already knows but here it goes...

A.P.C.

40 to 50% off S/S '08 separates

Thursday, June 19th through Tuesday, July 22nd. Mon—Sat 11am—7pm; Sun noon—6pm. Online and at 131 Mercer St between Prince and Spring Sts (212-966-9685).

Stel's in Boston presale/sale started today. 40% off everything in the store, except for some shoes, NDG jeans, APC jeans, APC Madras, and Wings + Horns. Basically, everything is still there since you know...it started today. I don't know if the regular APC stuff is on sale, I didn't ask, but I think it is.

If anyone wants a pick up, I'm heading out there on Tuesday.

Also, in case anyone didn't know, Barney's went up to 60%.