Sales

doctorgnar

Patrik Ervell's sharp menswear is now up to 70% off at his one-day sample sale on Sunday, March 9, from noon to 6 p.m. Standout pieces include samples of his oilcloth spring parkas (now $280) and button-down shirts (now $90). Patrik Ervell Sample Sale, 35 Howard Street, #4B, (between Broadway and Crosby Street); 646-912-9083

If anyone can pick me a shirt or two up, pm me!

Last minute, but I just checked my email for the first time in a few days and had this:

popupshopbdj5.jpg

Cassette - http://houseofcassette.com/ - has some interesting stuff if the price is right (and it soudns like the price would be right at this thing). And hell... free drinks are always a plus. If I was not 7 hours away I'd swing by and check it out.

not really a sale, but century 21 has lots and lots of ann d, rick owens, and margiela. like ridiculous amounts. prices are still pretty high but there was a pretty nice just this side of euro-trash ann d white sweatshirt-y assymetric zip motorcycle jacket (maybe spring 2007?) for about $250 and the mesh tank-top for about $55.

margiela there were a bunch of multi-color patchwork baseball/bomber jackets for like $450? a lot of button downs for around $120 and t-shirts (droopy pocket t's, boxing glove print, one M spiderweb print) for around $60.

rick owens there were a bunch of things made out of nylon-y (like ladies' nylons) fine mesh. like overcoats, blazers with gauzy sleeves, etc. those were all around i would say $300-700.

also, there were a bunch of really weird carpe diem tops that had like attached yoga mat holders? for about $90-150? also, some ann d pants, too.

bear in mind that a lot of the margiela stuff at century is irregular, check the price tag description and look for a hang tag in italian that specifies the flaw. they are annoyingly short in smaller sizes in anything you'd want (blazers, non-stupid trousers) but usu pretty deep in button downs and overpriced cotton knits if that's your scene

felice_dee_eyewear_0406_L.jpg

Felice Dee Eyewear - Super Sale - Save 40-70% Off

Felice Dee Eyewear's annual three day sale features the most exclusive names in eyewear from all over the world including Alain Mikli, Lafont, Francois Pinton, Toki, Etnia, and Airo, just to name a few. Find all of the latest styles from trendy retro inspired shapes to glamorous oversized sunglasses. Selection includes full frames to rimless in plastic, metal, titanium, and even natural horn for both men and women will be available. All are priced between 30-70% off their original prices.

Frames originally priced $95-$1,000 are now priced from $25-$650. Also, find adorable children’s eyewear in a rainbow of vibrant colors. Shop top quality prescription, sunglass, and fashion tint lenses, all discounted 20%. Eyewear is restocked daily.

Check out their website at www.felicedeeeyewear.com

Event Begins: 3/13/2008

Event Ends: 3/15/2008

Event Times: Thu-Sat 10am-6pm

(btwn. Park & Madison)

New York, NY 10021

(212) 717-7062

Payment Types: Cash/VISA/AMEX/MC

What: Paul Smith

Why: Men’s suits, were $1,800, now $375; women’s dresses, were $1,000, now $150.

When: Mar. 13-15. Thurs. & Fri., 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sat., 11 a.m.-3 p.m.

Where: 76 Greene St., b/t Broome & Spring Sts.

hhahaha yes that is very doable, as long as you are willing to do the internet leg work (which isn't much) i'm willing to proxy

this is cause in 2 weeks, i'm going back home to norcal (san jose) so i'm sure we can work something out! =)

Haha, and at the same time I'll be going home to socal. Maybe you can pick something up for me and toss it from your airplane to mine as we pass?

August is having a massive clearance sale, 50% off tons of shit. As far as I saw (and I didn't check out everything), there were discounts on Acne, Ever, Trovata, Edun, Steven Alan, Engineered Garments, Cheap Monday ($10 if you're a 26-28), Rogues Gallery, and Rogan. There are a selection of Nudies, too. But ladies in the Bay Area, definitely check it out; they've got a shitload of stuff on sale.

you know I only post this kind of stuff when it's a really big sale. so check it out.

We're having our One Year Anniversary Sale. Every item from MHI by Maharishi, Loomstate, Futura Heavy Industries, and a large selection from Nicholas K, SURFACE TO AIR Paris, Rittenhouse, Call of the Wild, Sons by Obedient Sons, Wood Wood, and YMC are 70% off! On top of that there is a ton of stuff up to 50% off. Get it while it lasts.

oh, and case you don't see the url, this is at http://newdandyism.com/.