Sales

doctorgnar

August is having a massive clearance sale, 50% off tons of shit. As far as I saw (and I didn't check out everything), there were discounts on Acne, Ever, Trovata, Edun, Steven Alan, Engineered Garments, Cheap Monday ($10 if you're a 26-28), Rogues Gallery, and Rogan. There are a selection of Nudies, too. But ladies in the Bay Area, definitely check it out; they've got a shitload of stuff on sale.

How long is the sale and where is it?

Rockridge in Oakland. Take the BART, get off and walk south down College. It's on the left. I don't know how long the sale lasts. Also, Bay Area sufu ladies (non-existent beings?) should definitely check it out as there are tons more stuff for girls than guys.

3/26–3/30Men’s and women’s silk tuxedo shirts (now $75), linen pants (now $57), and floral dresses (now $99) from DDC Lab are on sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St. (212-741-9260); 3/26–3/29 (10–7), 3/30 (11–6).

It actually starts today and jeans are $30.

If you are a waist 27-28..It seems like a goldmine.

not sure how many people are into their stuff, but:

GOINOUTOFBIDNESS1.jpg

wowch going out of business at i<3 today.

TSHIRTS as low as $10

HOODIES as low as $30

TOTE BAGS as low as, um $10?

so if you're into 'em, support 'em. they're good dudes.

but the sale's still on:

gotcha good!

however, the SALE is the real deal-

sorry to play with your emotions people.

please come to IHEART today after work and party like you're still pushin' 30.

we got hundreds of shirts with your name on it.

why pay retail?

free beer and champers! plenty of snacks too! Brownie Points should still be in the house.

an awesome raffle open to anyone who buys something.

is there something you like but not in your size? one time only we will take your request and get it to you later at the same price!

TONIGHT

WOWCH APRIL FOOLS DAY SALE

at IHEART 262 mott st btw prince & houston

4pm-????

Have you checked this out? Is the spot blown?

3/31–4/14 Chelsee Eyes’s already-discounted stock of chic eyewear from Alain Mikli, Prada, and Dior is an additional 40 to 60 percent off ($40 to $300). 20 W. 20th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 804 (212-242-4823); checks accepted; 3/31–4/14 (Mon.–Fri. 10–5; evenings and Sat. by appointment).

They just opened a Loehmann's men's store in the Beverly Connection (across from Beverly Center). Not much of particular note (but then, I didn't browse for long) but I did pick up some decent J. Lindeberg stuff for about 75% of retail.

Might be worth checking out if you are in the area. They have pretty full size runs right now of slim fit jeans, some leather jackets, etc.

but the sale's still on:

gotcha good!

however, the SALE is the real deal-

sorry to play with your emotions people.

please come to IHEART today after work and party like you're still pushin' 30.

we got hundreds of shirts with your name on it.

why pay retail?

free beer and champers! plenty of snacks too! Brownie Points should still be in the house.

an awesome raffle open to anyone who buys something.

is there something you like but not in your size? one time only we will take your request and get it to you later at the same price!

TONIGHT

WOWCH APRIL FOOLS DAY SALE

at IHEART 262 mott st btw prince & houston

4pm-????

can anyone do pickups?

if you'd like ic an be the middle man for your AA needs.

i'll charge a small charge of 10-15 dollars for my profit / shipping needs if you'd like.

i can get you those AA stuff cheaper than retail. but im not suree if the person im getting it from will have all styles , etc etc.

it'd be just your basic apparel

pm me if you'd like more info / terms / pricing etc etc

• 2 weeks later...

bblessing sale today. lots of raf i would say around the ~50-60% off range. some perfecto jackets. lots of t's and sweatshirts. raf white coated/resined jeans or whatever for i think $150? in a 28 and 29.

also, tomorrow:

2423648434_8af5eb3127_o.jpg

also, unrelated: i saw some club collar shirts on sale at club monaco for i think $60? they looked alright but had just bought a tim hamilton 4 uniqlo one.

got to the bblessing sale at 12:40 today, so much of their in house bblessing label(7 or 8 racks plus 7-8 bins), tees at $25 and hoodies at $50, not too bad. outside of that there were a couple of nice raf pieces notably the motorcycle sweater marked down to $180. decent amount of surface to air and a little bit of a-z collection as well. not bad not great either though.

got to the bblessing sale at 12:40 today, so much of their in house bblessing label(7 or 8 racks plus 7-8 bins), tees at $25 and hoodies at $50, not too bad. outside of that there were a couple of nice raf pieces notably the motorcycle sweater marked down to $180. decent amount of surface to air and a little bit of a-z collection as well. not bad not great either though.

i wish i could go to this...

They just opened a Loehmann's men's store in the Beverly Connection (across from Beverly Center). Not much of particular note (but then, I didn't browse for long) but I did pick up some decent J. Lindeberg stuff for about 75% of retail.

Might be worth checking out if you are in the area. They have pretty full size runs right now of slim fit jeans, some leather jackets, etc.

Went here again the other day and they had several large racks of Helmut Lang. A ton of knee-length slim fit shorts, slim fit khakis, jeans, thin long sleeve t's in multiple colors, a bunch of two-button cotton blazers, couple goth-looking lightweight trenches, and a bunch of other stuff. Pretty much 75% (or more) off retail.

They also have hundreds of Trovata pieces....if you're into that.