Hair Thread

qom

i gotta get a haircut

i want this

haiiiiiirgc9.jpg

but my hair is all curly not straight fuckkkkkk

I was thinking about this style but with a shorter fringe. Who is that in the photo or where can I find more photos of this style? Thanks a lot.

eod09387- You could always get it straightened. I forget how long it lasts if you do the chemical straightening treatment but i dunno. My hair looks like asshole right noe because of the length and thickness. I had it kinda like the jil model on the right a few months ago but it didn't look that great on me. I've been looking around err'where for something new

insultsgd9.jpg

this b.e.n. kid negged me after I expressed concern over his decision not to post here anymore. Congrats, now you're red.

Grow a pair and cut that ridicules fucking mop off your head.

"your concern"? are you kidding me? you said "you'll be missed" as if you were telling me to "f*ck off" when you hadn't said anything before and barely had anything to do with the conversation. i hadn't done anything wrong here, and all of a sudden, i had people insulting me. i don't really think this makes sense, i don't really care about being in the "red" or getting kicked off the forum but i really don't see why people have to be like this.

look, i got a guy telling me this in his negative rep: "YOU'RE SO UGLY, GOD, YOU'RE FUCKING HIDEOUS, PIZZA FACE LOOKING ASS NIGGA!". who the f*ck does that? i've even got people i've never seen on the forum give me neg reps saying sh!t like "BAD LUCK 2 U THEN SONNNN". everything here can't be taken literally so i was guessing that your (jimmyc) comment was negative. if i'm wrong, i'm genuinely sorry but you guys can't expect us new people to get everything perfect. i got people giving me neg reps just cause i'm new and can't do anything to them.

I Hate my hair! When I cut it short I look too young (i am 19) and when I grow it out, it gets too curly/thick and it can't maintain any shape. I usually comb it over because its just something neutral that works, but we all know that is boring. I'd really like your opinions on this guys, propose something and I will get it done!

2qs4eur.jpg

2r6h5d2.gif

"your concern"? are you kidding me? you said "you'll be missed" as if you were telling me to "f*ck off".

Very astute of you. Maybe next time you'll heed that advice. I told you what I thought of you hair. It looks fucking ridicules.

i'm just not going to write here anymore, im already tired of this place

This is the smartest thing you've said so far. Give that a try.

^^^How many times are you gonna edit your post above?^^^^

Very astute of you. Maybe next time you'll heed that advice. I told you what I thought of you hair. It looks fucking ridicules.

This is the smartest thing you've said so far. Give that a try.

^^^How many times are you gonna edit your post above?^^^^

i edited it twice. in one post, you're telling me that you were trying to express your "concern" over my decision not to post here anymore and then in the next one you're telling me that you said that comment to tell me my haircut looks fucking ridicules? knowing that you have a lot of experience on these forums, i expect more of you.

alright, end of discussion. you didn't say much after my reply that compared 2 of yours anyways.

edit: enigma, can you post some shots of you with longer hair?

Here is a REALLY old picture. (in the white)

2z4keac.jpg

Good picture of what my hair looks like from the front later in the day. It looks terrible.

n85952039633366065942uo3.jpg