Common Projects sneakers

Hey,

I know these questions get annoying, but if I measure a 9 on the bannock device would I take a 41? I've tried on a 41 which is tight out of the box and a 42, which seems to fit pretty well. I'm an 8.5 in chucks and an 8.5 in clark's desert boots if that helps? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that oslo august 31st movie because of this thread. Was a pretty decent movie, guy dressed trill as fuck. I think he was wearing a perfed givenchy bomber too.

Edited by Fycus

i have weird sized feet, so i kinda hoped to try these on before purchasing them online. does anyone know where i can try them on anywhere?

i'm deciding on a 40 or 41. it's weird because i'm a size 8 in jordans, 8 in vans (although a 7.5 isn't that tight, but i prefer an 8), a 7.5 in clark's desert boots, and a 7 in sperry boat shoes... would a 40 be too small? some sites say EUR 40 = US 7 but some say EUR 40 = US 8 so i'm not sure which to go with...

edit: not sure if it matters but i'm looking at their chukkas if that means anything in terms of sizing...

Edited by macky

depends on where you're located. the only chain i could think of is barneys so maybe give them a call? honestly i would rather get them from a place with free shipping/returns unless there's a local place that carries them.

i wear about a half-size to full size smaller than you and wear a 39 in cps. i would go with the 40 imho.

i have weird sized feet, so i kinda hoped to try these on before purchasing them online. does anyone know where i can try them on anywhere?

i'm deciding on a 40 or 41. it's weird because i'm a size 8 in jordans, 8 in vans (although a 7.5 isn't that tight, but i prefer an 8), a 7.5 in clark's desert boots, and a 7 in sperry boat shoes... would a 40 be too small? some sites say EUR 40 = US 7 but some say EUR 40 = US 8 so i'm not sure which to go with...

edit: not sure if it matters but i'm looking at their chukkas if that means anything in terms of sizing...

Posted · Hidden by gettoasty, June 12, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by gettoasty, June 12, 2012 - No reason given

did everyone size TTS for the achilles due to what looks like a slimmer vamp or still sized one down as usually? I'm looking at size.41 for my usual 42 MMM, 9.5 Nike, and 8.5 Con feet

• 3 weeks later...

another sizing question lol. im looking to pick up my first pair of cps, looking at white achilles low. Im and 11.5-12 in vans era and i wear a 10.5 in converse i wear an 11 in janoskis . was wondering if i should get 44 or 45?

thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, Sorry for another sizing question.. But here goes.. Im planning to buy achilles black mids from classifieds and theyre size eu44.

Im a us 10 in chucks us 10.5-11 in vans authentics and era pros, us 11 in nikes and us 10.5 in clarks dbs. You think the 44s would be ok?

Im ok with the width. Its the length im concerned with. Dont wanna throw away money and have clown looking cps on me.

@pandadog: I'm a 10.5 in both new balance, and nikes and when i purchased my common projects, Tres Bien Shop told me to size down to a 42 and they fit perfect.

A 43 should be great

Edited by joeyod007

- milkmade

- unis

Unis on La Brea has Achilles on sale for 25% off right now. Last I checked, Confederacy had them as well...

Plug: got some CP x United Bamboo wool Achilles in a 43 on the (relatively) cheap...get at me

• 2 weeks later...