Common Projects sneakers

Hey yo,

did you grabbed the BBall?

Ended up biting the bullet and bought them. I'm normally a 43, so I sized down one for these (no 43's available). Hopefully they fit, if not, expect to see them on the market.

The shoes in question (black):

img_0506.jpeg

It's because they sell them in a different curreny. What about nittygritty / end / huntingand collecting / wrongweather

even converting currency the price varies quite a bit! most places are sold out of 41 but ill keep an eye out on those extra stores you suggested! thankyou mr frankie_four

Posted · Hidden by HelloWello, March 26, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by HelloWello, March 26, 2012 - No reason given

How do the new vintage achilles low fit? Do they fit the same as the original achilles?

Have a pair of the original achilles which fit real snug, wondering if i should go up a size on the vintage achilles low..

Ended up biting the bullet and bought them. I'm normally a 43, so I sized down one for these (no 43's available). Hopefully they fit, if not, expect to see them on the market.

The shoes in question (black):

img_0506.jpeg

Just got them. I'm a true 43 and these 42's fit fine. I can see how they might be too thin (width wise) for anyone above a D.

dsc0017pm.jpg

Edited by Wilbur

• 2 weeks later...

does achilles leather and suede fits about the same? im thinking to grab a leather achilles but not sure weather i should take 41 or 42. i got a 42 on tournament from cp's earlier season and they fit slightly loose, and got a suede achilles 41 from couple of seasons back and a bit tight on the side.

You're better off going with the 41's imo. CPs do better at stretching if theyre snug as opposed to getting them loose because it only gets worse. The suede is pretty forgiving too, so getting them to fit comfortably should be fine

Anyone got info when the the new edition collection will dropp? I heard this spring but not sure..

I've been anxiously awaiting the date announcement too. Tres Bien will be the first to know and they will announce it here when they find out, but as of March 28, there has been no date yet.