Common Projects sneakers

released this friday in europe for 110 euro ($145ish USD)...not sure about sizing yet. either way i'll wait for the canvas new editions.

WUMHZ.jpg

Those aren't CPs - it says Pro Keds right on the label. Goes to show just how over-hyped CPs are in general, though.

yea i think people saw "projects" and flipped out. it actually says "NORSE PROJECTS"

Those aren't CPs - it says Pro Keds right on the label. Goes to show just how over-hyped CPs are in general, though.

Edited by t0fu

fycus what's wrong with the chukka things? apart from the shape

iirc somebody mentioned them being unlined, and the soles were pretty cheap. Like I said, for the price not a bad deal at all, but there are better options out there.

I own 3 pairs and have loved them for the 3 years I've had them. They always flow with everything and have definitely lasted...

Could anyone advise sizing on shell toe lows? I'm a 41 for achilles low

I bought last season's shell toe lows and sized down one, they were too small. I wear a 42 in achilles and am a 43 regularly. The 42 shell toes were too small. My advice is buy your true size. Not sure if this is consistent with the current season though.

I bought last season's shell toe lows and sized down one, they were too small. I wear a 42 in achilles and am a 43 regularly. The 42 shell toes were too small. My advice is buy your true size. Not sure if this is consistent with the current season though.

Hey yo,

did you grabbed the BBall?

Hey yo,

did you grabbed the BBall?

No, there were no returns and I didn't want to risk it. It was on eBay and got relisted, so I may change my mind yet.

Kind of waiting for the New Editions to drop.