Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

tg, I think you've showed me I must be doing something wrong with my life. Either that or living in a metropolitan city really sucks…

Agreed...I think for me it's "I must be doing something wrong with my life."

tg, you really live in a beautiful place, thanks for all the pictures and such. (:

but nothing specifically dedicated to ole 3xl as Im not in the dirt duzz + 1 :-(

darlink that is a whale bone that i found along with the rest of the whales bones on a remote beach in new zealand (2 hour treck to get to it) i didnt have a camera with me to make a tg slaugters dolphins/whales pic so i carried one piece of its spine out with me just so i could... just for you

Despite the fact that you sacrificed the jeans to the state of all jeans - why were'nt they allowed to go surfing...???

because after their cave wash they didnt fit me... in fact i had to walk home with most of the fly undone,, i still talk to them everyday and take them out side and show them the sunset..

so we are done seeing tgs adventures with teh magic evisu. im a little saddened, mostly cause they looked goood (thats right 3 o's) on you.

oh well. thanks for taking us on your journey.

- love,

Ahlvahroe

i was talking to a girl from jacksonville(?! and yes she knows cheep*) last night at a BBQ about museum curating and stuff and it got me thinking about restoring and i remembered going to the restoration area of the auckland city gallery and sarah hillary showing us how they were repairing an old painting that had been stolen and badly damaged and i asked why they didnt just display it as it was and make a colour by numbers of it cause thats what they were turning it into and i felt the damage was a valuable part of its story and history and what was i saying, um i fixed some top stiching but i left the old threads hanging and the new stuff is easily removed and no i dont like punctuation

* not really but wouldnt that have been omg like wow totally

Dude! Punctuation please!

Also love the new hair!

It be wrong for you older brother to say that he thinks it's sexy, but then again, i'm not your older brother...

but i type like i talk, yabbidyyabbidyyap

and thanks i always preciates a compliment from one such as ewe

im going to show the jeans the cloudy sunset now (the whale hasnt come yet)