Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

TG can do it..she's in Newzealand...so many beautiful things...nature...expeditions...sunshine..just thinking about it makes me want to be on the plane the package is in right now....:)

suck thing is i have to wear mac pac clothes to work.. still about 4 hours of sunshine after work though. prolly wont get to post much though as im only online once or twice a week these days, going back to the mail box to wait now. bye bye.

just did some math and considered the possibilities...i might be in tokyo late april to early may, and if teeg's month of occupation begins sometime this week, after it makes its run to singapore it might just be end-march/start of april, no?

which means...my turn might end spot on during the time i'm in japan...which means i might be able to hand over the jeans to ryu [which bit of japan does he reside in?]

:confused:

just did some math and considered the possibilities...i might be in tokyo late april to early may, and if teeg's month of occupation begins sometime this week, after it makes its run to singapore it might just be end-march/start of april, no?

which means...my turn might end spot on during the time i'm in japan...which means i might be able to hand over the jeans to ryu [which bit of japan does he reside in?]

yup, sounds like a possibility. and that would be phenomenal.

i believe ryu is maybe less than an hour away from tokyo. which is not too far from tokyo if you consider the size of the city.

ill shorten my turn to make sure it happens that way if need be
they don't got no budweiser up in that piece?
yeah.. but its at the other end of the fridge with all the other import beers and if im going to pay import prices ill go for something german or japanese

going back to waiting by the letter box again

woohoo! and thus begins the TG era.

updated schedule:

1. chicken - nyc (8/13-9/9)

2. almond crush - new jersey (9/10-10/7)

3. ddml - philly (10/11-11/5)

4. headtowall - texas, etc (11/8-12/5)

5. cheep - jacksonvillle (12/10-1/6)

6. beatle - germany (1/15-2/11)

7. tg76 - new zealand (2/28-3/26)

8. tweeds - singapore (4/8-5/5)

9. ryu - japan (5/6-6/2)

10. red - east bay (6/13-7/10)

11. digital denim - san fransisco (7/11-8/7)

12. poly800rock - philly (8/17-9/13)

13. miz - nyc (9/19-10/16)

we're reaching the half-way mark!