Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

Okay..Day 14 was filled with work - and the weather was nasty...

So let's skip it and move on to day 15 - needle work

The half lined backpocket makes it really difficult to get the wallet in - I believe that's why Diddles started with the cross stitches...

So I went ahead and made a fully lined back pocket...

2228058949_739c6613ea.jpg

2228058811_428b68b309.jpg

cool! thanks for the pics beatle, what does it mean? at first I thought it was stylized arabic, but none of those letters are familiar. Are they even letters!? too many questions..

Definately indian characters ... Don't know what it says though

Sanskrit - Buddhist chant..omanipedmeom

Yes, Cotton - I'm still working on my skills - but the major thing is that it fits perfectly in the pocket without any bulges. But I'm still gonna try to fix the seam on the one side...

I think I'll leave the left pocket for TG...she's way better with the needles...LOL

cool! thanks for the pics beatle, what does it mean? at first I thought it was stylized arabic, but none of those letters are familiar. Are they even letters!? too many questions..

Arabic always looks like someone stomped on our alphabet. I spent like 4 hours drinking with this hilarious non-observant muslim in the middle of nowhere in Morocco and he kept repeating that while trying to teach me arabic. I learned nothing.

most middle eastern alphabets tend to blend together in my mind.

* anyhow, speaking of tibetan buddhism, i just went and saw Losang Samten create a sand mandala at one of the churches around here. he talked with me and let me use his sand instruments (no idea what they are called) pretty cool stuff.