Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

I'm just under 6 feet, but probably fatter than everyone else involved. Keep that in mind when/if you do a soak at the end of your tenure, ddml.

Oh, and post pictures.

so there's going to be three six-footers in a row, then off to our international women.

i like it. it like it. :cool:

I'm just under 6 feet, but probably fatter than everyone else involved. Keep that in mind when/if you do a soak at the end of your tenure, ddml.

Oh, and post pictures.

i bet im the fattest... im thinking i might have to wear them as a scarf or something

She is fishing for compliments, and yes has indeed got a lovely behind in jeans....

naw im just reconing im the fattest/roundest... im taller than most of them and not petite.... and i eat too much and dont even fit my sams anymore :(

Yeah - that damn Five-Point-Palm Exploding Heart Technique....also known as Dim Mak in the Chinese community - more famously known as the Death Touch.

A little detour - if you might...

Dim Mak is an attack on pressure points and meridians in some styles of Chinese martial arts - which is said to incapacitate or sometimes cause a delayed death to an opponent.

kill_bill_vol_2.jpg

err... yeah, they are burr rivets. i guess i mean i prefer domed burrs over tubular burrs, or if they are tubular, i prefer the ones with the holes that allow the tufts of cotton to poke out. thanks, i guess i wasn't thinking before posting.

i found a little guide to rivets and burrs on the YKK site

anyway, at least they are copper, my metal of choice for rivets/burrs!