Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

i would suggest not to soak/wash them more then neccessary.

i promise they will fade and look better without.

umm, i think everyone here is aware of this. it's other people's bodily fluids that causes concern. i dont think a cold soak with a little soap would hurt. if nothing it would tighten the weave for better wearz.

i promise that sweat was the only one of my bodily fluids to come in contact with ebi-chan

i wass a ottal gentleman

prince charminign even

what am i doing on sufu right nwo

i am goign t o g o get laaid bye

@_@

the wedding is off!!!!!!!!!

:sob:

next

well yeah sometimes... cant wait for DD to post pictures.. chick-san and almond-san made really great documentation of the first 2 wearers hope DD-san can make this even better!!!

yeah, so i wore them to the theater last night; clocked a few hours of sitting; then i fell asleep on the couch at home and didn't take 'em off until about 530 AM, went to bed and but them on again about an hour and a half later

tonight i am volunteering for some hayride thing in the woods so i expect to put some wear in these jeans

for the record, i am already head over heels; these jeans are amazing; they hold creases very well and have a great handfeel; i will take some pictures today to post tomorrow...

can't rep, miz, but you get an e-high-five for the conversation reference. <slap!>

<slap!> oops, i think i hit your nose.

btw, i actually wanted to use a pic of gene hackman playing jazz saxophone in the middle of his completely destroyed apartment--but i couldn't find one.

when i read diddy's post, i imagined him tearing apart the jeans, seam by seam to find the bug.