cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

^ that is a very accurate idea of the fit actually

trinket noted that evisu jeans have this front pocket reinforcement to prevent rips. i like it! wish more jeans had reinforced pockets

incidentally, i got my bag and camera back early this morning. just have to charge it up, upload, snap more pics, upload, rejoice, etc.

hi

i am diddlesticks

i am the third person to wear these evisu jeans

on FRIDAY i wore the jeans to a fundraiser in the woods to benefit the trees. i was blurry until morning:

1593095977_7f81c9fcc6.jpg

^ that evening i left my bag and camera in a gigantic van. i just got it back this morning. coincidentally, when i returned home, i found my wife watching "sisterhood of the travelling pants" with her sister. i was surprised to learn that it is about a group of girlfriends that each wear the same pair of jeans, one week each, without washing.

gross!

today, being tuesday, i waited at the bus with a friend, but i forgot to adjust the ISO:

1593975532_efeecbd161.jpg

^ that's me with the porkpie hat; i hope my pal does not mind me posting his picture...

i helped him DJ his internet radio show on g-town radio; we ate some palak paneer just before this picture:

1593076983_b68ac2680d.jpg

^ we played mingus' "goodbye porkpie hat"

i took a picture of the front of my person, too:

1593099617_4030af5f72.jpg

^ we played an hour of jazz followed by an hour of folk. then i watched my bus pull away without me or my jeans. i waited around for another to come around before jumping on a random bus.

i don't know how i made it home

:confused:

sorry for the delay

i promise that my remaining time with the jeans will be better documented

demon, we welcome you to the future. you sound familiar....

anyways, um, diddies!

wow, the best part of this whole thing is seeing how people live and chill and do stuff.

looking good on you, man! and i'm talking about the pork pie hat. for some reason, i could never pull off the pork pie hat. i think it suits longer faces. my thing has always been kangols and fedoras. have you heard jeff beck's version of "goodbye pork pie hat?"

about jeans, they are a great fit on you. i don't think they look too loose at all.

dear diary

i worked today and read THE IDIOT on the train. then i walked the mile home from the train station, burdened by the empty tupperware that housed my lunch and a plastic take-out container containing the wife's mexican dinner. i squinted to keep the sun out of my head. i remembered that i should take a picture and i took one:

1604624680_faf7e20701.jpg

eventually, i found myself at my front door. the key turning the tumblers of the lock confirmed that i arrived at the right dwelling:

1603738977_5a30f8893a.jpg

i was greeted by cats and chores. then i did my best mr rogers impression, changing out of my work shirt and shoes.