World-wide denim project

someone better quit the skrawny 13s team or... or i won't ever be satisfied with life

kick out chasedizzy, the size 26 guy if thats really his waist. not to pick on him, but he is the odd man out... some social darwinism up in the denim relay thread.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I PMed Kiya. I'm not sure I can get the pants going by June 1st, but whenever we start, I'm good. My only limitations are that I can ship the Jeans out (MAYBE) on July 1st, but definitely any time after the 8th. If a month falls between those dates I'll be a few days slow.

EDIT: Ideally I'll start on the 15th, but it looks like they will arrive in time to start June 1st if the other two groups are doing so and want coordination.

Another size 32 standing up!

I could wear some size 34s for the Self Edge and have them drape around for a month or I could go on a crazy diet if there is another size 30 group being formed. I live an hour away from Self Edge so I could start or end the size 34 jeans.

But seriously, a size 32 would be great. KMW or some SDAs?

Another size 32 standing up!

I could wear some size 34s for the Self Edge and have them drape around for a month or I could go on a crazy diet if there is another size 30 group being formed. I live an hour away from Self Edge so I could start or end the size 34 jeans.

But seriously, a size 32 would be great. KMW or some SDAs?

There are probably enough requests for a size 32 from this and the other thread that you could get one started . . .

If there is a sz. 32 thing I'll consider quitting the 34 one, but I already pledged allegiance, so you guys better do something ridiculously kickass.

But... Wha... C;mon... Be gangsta?

Looks like there are close to enough size 32 people out there. I am really leaning toward some SDAs or KMWs. I would like to hear what other jeans you guys are interested in. Mabye some LHT?

if there is a 32 run who would sponser it?

SE BiG and Context are taken....

someone hit up the Rakuten camp

Can we have 2 teams or would that be cheating?

I want to get a pair of 3001's in the mix only because the fading properties on them is so unreal.

We can be the Self Edge Flat Head Team..

But... Wha... C;mon... Be gangsta?

IM GONNA B GANGSTA...NO SKINNIEZ SZ 34 SUFU

MILSPEX, DADDY, IMA MAKE U PROUD.

yea i just realized i shouldnt' shit up this thread. I'm gonna stick with the FHs, it will be a good change for me. I haven't worn baggy jeans since I was a kid and I've never worn cinchbacks either, so why not try something new.

I want to get a pair of 3001's in the mix only because the fading properties on them is so unreal.

seriously i wanna do flatheads

actually, i would consider that quite generous

also, im a sz.32... which may or may not be the reason of my plot to find another sponser

also, also, im backpacking through europe for a month in June...

also, also, also, ive been eyeiing some 3001s

to be honest, i would prefer if this model was used for the SE group. what does Kiya and everyone else in group 3 think?

kiya, thank you for this

Kiya, thank you for being so generous with your jeans. I can start this up right away since I live about an hour away from Self Edge.

Kiya, thank you for being so generous with your jeans. I can start this up right away since I live about an hour away from Self Edge.

It's no problem.. as people that know us here know that we love giving shit away for free.

We can do one pair of S5003's in size 34 and one pair of 3001's in size 32.

thoughts?

It'll be Team Flat Edge Self Head.

Or something along those lines...

It's no problem.. as people that know us here know that we love giving shit away for free.

thoughts?

ill do the 3001's in 32!

thoughts?

I think it sounds awesome. Admittedly, I was set when it was just the S5003s in 34, but more players sounds more fun.

thoughts?

The 3001's seem like a great choice.

We should have team shirts. Like jersey style or something. "Team Flat Edge Self Edge" on the front and a number/location on the back. Or we should be all decked out in Flat Head. I'd wear the same outfit for a month.

But who will be the A team, and who will be the B team!?

Also I think when there done, the jeans should be returned to self edge, with a heap of photos etc... Would look good up on the wall!

one can be team A

and the other

can be team One