Wearing SuFu denim to High School.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and also, one of the biggest 'gangsters' in my school who I'm buddies with was one of the first people to say my jeans are dope.

"A guy on the inside gave me some tips. He said you need to either kill someone the first night, or become somebody's bitch."

if youre still a badass it doesnt matter how tight your balls are

badass.

One person- in the six months i've been wearing them, had something "negative" to say- "your sister called; she wants her pants back", I said "sweet" and spat on his shoes...

BADASS.

Where I live, at least, most farmers/farmer types are racist but listen to rap

i never understood this myself. my brother says nigger pretty casually and then turns on the radio hip-hop. also, the football players. you calling out some guy for wearing slim pants when you slap your team mate on the ass after that touchdown? anyone with half a mind can see that doesnt quite fit..

the only person i get shit from for my pants is one of my best friends, and i get more poon tang than him so i dont mind. i wear my cut-off denim bermuda shorts that ive shown on here to school and eslewhere too. all the other friends have gotten used to it, and the people i dont talk to dont say shit. ive been told i can come off a tad intimidating to strangers..

with the right attitude just about anyone can pull off just about anything. just look at david bowie. the guy wore fucking dresses for crying out loud. and hes got a gallion dollars and a supermodel wife, so just who is the joke on?

with the right attitude just about anyone can pull off just about anything. just look at david bowie. the guy wore fucking dresses for crying out loud. and hes got a gallion dollars and a supermodel wife, so just who is the joke on?

and he fucked mick jagger and iggy pop

I have two pairs of acne max raws (acnes tightest jean) which I wear 3 or 4 days out of the week.

One person- in the six months i've been wearing them, had something "negative" to say- "your sister called; she wants her pants back", I said "sweet" and spat on his shoes... I suggest you do the same.

I am still in high school by the way.

that's the best you came up with? at least insult him back, he pqwsnnwed you

No one says anything about my jeans, and they just get tighter and tighter.

are you a girl? not because of that comment, but because ive wondered. and i guess that did sound kind of like one..

and he fucked mick jagger and iggy pop

...reminds me of a story about when terence stamp and michael caine were sharing a flat together as young actors in london.

terence went missing for about two weeks, by which point caine was starting to get a bit worried. then, one evening, stamp turns up bleary eyed, tired and generally looking like shit.

"Where've you been?" Caine asked.

"You know all those blokes who've been saying we're queer?"

"Yeah"

"I've been fucking their girlfriends."

"Your sister called, she wants her pants back."

"So did yours, funny, she said the same thing."

very nice. :)

pfff, shits weak, sounds like something 7th grader might come up with. spitting on the guys shoes was way more hardass.

ah, i didnt pick up on that at first. but still, spitting on a man's shoes is just plain tough. just so disrespectful i think, maybe even more so than a public slapping. the day someone maliciously spits on my shoes like that im going to get supa-pissed and then just feel like the biggest turd.

If you are that worried about the bros dissing on your jeans wear some skin tight diors under the baggiest JNCO jeans you can find. Your balls and the bros will be happier.

• 7 months later...

I know what you mean. I live in western canada, I'm in university but I have a neighbour still in highschool who I've known forever, and naturally know all his friends. I always get shit for wearing my slim jims, ande whall grifters, etc. They arent even tight fitting jeans, god forbid someone doesn't wear what their friends wear!