Wearing SuFu denim to High School.

mehh dont worry about it.

doesnt it make you feel good / better knowing that 95% of the schools population is dressed shittier than you?

denims popping up here and there and ppl will start bandwagoning it.

and plus, be proud of what you wear.. a guy should be able to do the things he wants to do.

rock that denim!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always take it one step further and start a Vanity Society at your school like I did.

i go to a high school in nyc so i cant really relate, but if you're comftorable and confident with yourself then of course you're going to have people jocking your style. it's hard to have swag in the mid-west though. i wish i could just spend a week in a typical high school in the mid-west and just so i can coerce stupid bitches to suck my dick through the fly of my 811's.

ahahahahahaha nice sont, When i was younger i heard it from close friends and some girls but they got over it fast and most always said they wish they could but would never try it. So be happy knowing most are jealous and just mindless asshole closet homos.

and if that dont work fuck all their girlfriends like i did and prove it wont make any friends but im sure they wont call you gay

haha whoaa...

i'm in jr high and i've had a pair of iron army's and own a pair of dior's,

and nobody's ever questioned my sexuality.

They already know your'e gay. You're like what, 4'10, and wearing 37" inseams? Anyways, how can you even afford Diors in 6th grade?

trustfund babby. m&p bought him diors cause he wanted them 4 hiz birfdayyy lahhhhh

i always laugh when kids talk about their jeans in school. mine aren't even that nice, but when i hear kids talk about how they spent $140 on Mavi's or Chip & Pepper, i just sorta giggle and try to explain how they wasted their money. alas, they do not see the point in having quality anything because they have so much disposable income around where i live that i just let them carry on.

ignorance is bliss, ain't it?

trustfund babby. m&p bought him diors cause he wanted them 4 hiz birfdayyy lahhhhh

i always laugh when kids talk about their jeans in school. mine aren't even that nice, but when i hear kids talk about how they spent $140 on Mavi's or Chip & Pepper, i just sorta giggle and try to explain how they wasted their money. alas, they do not see the point in having quality anything because they have so much disposable income around where i live that i just let them carry on.

ignorance is bliss, ain't it?

hahaha.

in reality, my brother bought me the dior's and i was left presentless from my parents.

but i guess i am pretty damn ignorant.

once in middle school i used to make fun of this one kid for wearing the same pair everyday, the thing is they weren't raw, they were some oversized jncoz... i was always like why not rock any other pairs of jeans, just because you want to be wearing jncos everyday and you only have one pair?

oh the baggyness to the tightness...

the ability to say my jeans are worth twice their entire outfit though puts a smirk on my face and lets me walk away.

the sufu truth comes out?.. :rolleyes:

Take the hate, feel the envy.

1 to 10 ratio of people calling you gay and people who are checking that ass out.

you could also say....

you's a dyke for wearing dresses (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL tees dudes)

gay enough to fuck your mom!?

then why you eat bananas and hotdogs slowly?

Fuckin' A. I'm gonna try the last line on some homophobic punkers next time I'm strolling to English.

-JF

fortunately most girls around here in socal like guys with fitted jeans cause baggy just looks too sloppy. but yea dude i've seen gay guys wear baggyass clothes, so i dont get why skinny denim would make a person gay.

yeah i use to work with this kid who was 16 at the time, i guess i could address him as emo, i remember he had the most flame hair cut ( think of swinney tod x that by 3) , butt tight pants, raggety as shoes, and yet he gets the most chicks out of all the dudes that work there...

however, i have seen alot of gay cholos, due to the circumstance and the neighborhood they live in, they would have perfectly plug eyebrows, shave head, or maybe brown tip spike hair, and some gangster ass raider nation gear on and some jeans 4 times too big on them, and talk with a lisp.....

sufu high school student (shss) : lol, those jeans are terrible

typical high school student (thss) : wtf?

shss : dude your jeans are shit as.

thss : what? i bought them at JNCO's, quality shit. fuck you and your skinny ass jeans.

shss : yea? well i got selvage.

thss : wtf is selvage

shss pulls up his hems and shows two neat rows of redline selvage.

thss : so fucking what? noone ever sees them unless you're gay enough to roll up your jeans anyway.

shss : ...

thss : hahaa faggot. now go buy some more clothes to impress your friends on the internet.

*mischief managed*

I learned quickly that "telling all your friends" is a terrible way to go about pursuing a hobby such as this at a young age.

You have to be really casual about it. If they ask, tell them. If they start talking shit, address the fact that they were the ones who asked.

People are fuckn pricks when it comes to what they wouldn't consider themselves. Well, one has to either deal, or give it up to conform just a bit more.

I usually just call my friends out on the stupid shit they waste their own money on.

sufu high school student (shss) : lol, those jeans are terrible

typical high school student (thss) : wtf?

shss : dude your jeans are shit as.

thss : what? i bought them at JNCO's, quality shit. fuck you and your skinny ass jeans.

shss : yea? well i got selvage.

thss : wtf is selvage

shss pulls up his hems and shows two neat rows of redline selvage.

thss : so fucking what? noone ever sees them unless you're gay enough to roll up your jeans anyway.

shss : ...

thss : hahaa faggot. now go buy some more clothes to impress your friends on the internet.

*mischief managed*

JNCO still exists?

man, i haven't been to Bob's in forever. i dunno what all the cool kids are up on these days.

i always find it funny seeing a kid wearing jeans that are at least one size too short for them.

i think sucking dick, tossing salad and butt fucking are the only things that actually make someone gay.

the first thing is gay. but the 2nd and 3rd can be either way depending who its done to.

never tossed a girl's salad and fucked her in the ass?

I'm sorry, but this thread is embarassing to me and I'm guessing anyone else who has graduated from high school (or from that phase of their life).

Why are you getting into fights with people in real life about jeans?

If you like the expensive brands talked about on this board then that's fine; buy them, wear them but don't delude yourself into thinking that they make you truly special.

Agreed. Most people don't know or care about redline selvage and explaining the appeal of raw denim can be impossibly hard towards some. As a general rule of thumb I don't talk about my jeans unless someone seems open minded and inherently interested in them.

My immediate work colleges in sales make fun of my jeans - yet the help desk nerds don't have a problem with my jeans they have a problem with my man bag Oh the humanity.

I just joke around either way whenever a comment is made on either - make fun of my bag i point to my jeans and say "well i'm not going to fit anything in these am i?"

Meh it's best not to get offended and just take it as a compliment in that at least you know who's wearing the better.

I was too poor for jncos unless i got lucky and found them at ross or something. I bought the knockoff Utility ones at target.

As far as people making for of you, i started wearing non-baggy clothes in college. No one really asks me about obviously wearing more expensive/different stuff. Sometimes a friend or something will say "those jeans are pretty tight" and i'll just say that they're suprisingly comfortable or just shrug my shoulders. I don't think any of my male friends have asked me enough to actually learn that i care about clothes or know that i have expensive jeans. A few girls know but they think it's weird or cool.