Wearing SuFu denim to High School.

if someone thinks bad of what you rock it means shit unless you depend on their finances to sponsor your superdenim addiction. the avg. joe dresses to fit into the general style whatever that is. so basically you have people copying other people who dress just like themselves, all to be perceived as ''hip/fashionable/in-style''. that's why when i go to work i see a million dudes wearing the same rocawear/coogi jawns with the AF1/jordans/some kind of nike basketball shoe...but in a way we're no better, we all graft steez from each other. and nothings funnier than seeing 2 hipsters here in richmond who hate on each other because they thought that before today they were the only person around here with APCs.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samdiplomat
Fuck that self concious shit. If you like it, look past that. Thats all that matters, that you like it. If you really dont feel comfortable wearing clothes that you like because you get ridiculed for it, fuck the close minded people where you live. Its all about what you like. That type of shit pisses me off.

this. i wish people would open ther minds the world would be wack if everyone was the same

I've been doing it for 3 years now, it's really not that hard, hence no thread needed. I agree with everyone else, live an let LOCK.