Wearing SuFu denim to High School.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you lack swagger

just wear what the fuck you like and be done with it

Them: Holy shit man! those jeans are tight!

You: um yeah. yeah they are.

Them: What are you, gay or something?

You: um, no. why are you checking out my ass? what are you, gay or something?

by this point, they're just like "yeah, whatever"

haha stick to this.

doesnt even matter because everyone is into denim now

matsajax is kinda right, everyone at my highschool is wearing nudies now. I actaully remenber this one guy asking me a question about his nudies and how he can get them to fade. I told him to just wear it, but what i really wanted to say was "you're a dumb fuck and you're only wearing nudies because everyone else is wearing it."

matsajax is kinda right, everyone at my highschool is wearing nudies now. I actaully remenber this one guy asking me a question about his nudies and how he can get them to fade. I told him to just wear it, but what i really wanted to say was "you're a dumb fuck and you're only wearing nudies because everyone else is wearing it."

imagining a high school where everyone is wearing nudies blows my mind. nudies aren't considered that good here, but in the real world they're a step up. i didn't even have a pair of jeans in high school. i just wore baggy khaki carpenter pants and shorts.

imagining a high school where everyone is wearing nudies blows my mind. nudies aren't considered that good here, but in the real world they're a step up. i didn't even have a pair of jeans in high school. i just wore baggy khaki carpenter pants and shorts.

Well, its not everyone. I guess its just the "cool kids" or like all the kids who have cool shoes or whatever. All i know are the kids with nudies are actually assholes who bitch if you ask them about their jeans. They also like to say "i was the first one to wear nudies, everyone copied me"

Oh wow, do you go to Independence?

Don't you hate how denim is the new dunks? I hear kids around school actually complaining about how their jeans are starting to fade.

those kids should just burn

i've had people trying to diss me saying " haha he doesnt wash his jeans haha he's disgusting!" and i just tell them i cant wash em cause their real denim unlike their fake denim material jeans.

and they stfu cause they realize my jeans cost more than their entire outfit

haha we have that nudie-problem in germany too =D but I don´t care those things are like... self-identification for gays, you can easily point them out this way.

just imagine everyone wearing sammies & stuff... I´m happy the way it is:)

i wear a pair of nudie even stevens as well.

Im a sophmore in highschool, and im the only ki who wears dry demin (nudie thin finn) and eather ppl think your crazy for not washing, or thet thinky its really cool. but i can wait to grab a pair of Dukes or DJ-501XX. im still not sure on witch i want.

dukes are more accesible

dj's are limited runs kinda.. small business

- - -

you'll get alot more attention if thers a back pocket design.

people focus on the details then ask about the bigger picture.

girls like askign about pants. they like it when guys wear decent pants... but dont tell them you dont wash for a while.

Guest n1cx0
i study engineering in Canada, and out of 1000 engineers in first year, I think there are less than 10 people into denim...not washing your jeans for more than 1 week seems to disgust everyone though =P

lol which school do you go to?

edit: oh wait it's you...

i live in the bay area and raw denim is pretty hype over here.. i see kids at my school have more than 4 pairs of kinds of denim from selfedge in less than a month..

damn keep it in the bay area.

however you have to note that alot of people are turnned off by raw denim because:

they dont get some epic fades

the prices you usually pay (200 usd+)

they dont know what selvedge is

they dont want "dirty" pants

im sure even after the "hype" passes, there will always be the fans of japanese denim. including me, i doubt i'll ever buy non-raw jeans again. sufu definitely has impacted my life

What school are you talking about raii? I am with m1sterko on this because I know now that I can't revert back to anything that isn't raw after learning so much about denim from superfuture.

I think i'm probably one of the, if not the youngest person on sufu and i get some shit but not really. At first people said some things, but after a couple weeks nobody really said shit. Also most of the people that made any remarks about my jeans at all were my good friends, and they were just joking around. I would never start talking about my jeans though randomly to kids. Even if somebody asks me about my jeans i sometimes don't know what to say. I feel like a douche saying i'm wearing dior jeans, so i usually will just say i'm not sure they were a gift or sometimes that they were apc. How you carry yourself is much more important. If you're constantly adjusting your stacks and staring at your fades your gonna look a lot more gay then if you just dont give a fuck about the jeans in the first place. Hard wear = better fades. Be smart.

yeah, I get girl jean remarks all the time. who really gives a shit, though. the fadez are too sick.

hell yeah girl jean remarks 4 life.

I think i'm probably one of the, if not the youngest person on sufu and i get some shit but not really. At first people said some things, but after a couple weeks nobody really said shit. Also most of the people that made any remarks about my jeans at all were my good friends, and they were just joking around. I would never start talking about my jeans though randomly to kids. Even if somebody asks me about my jeans i sometimes don't know what to say. I feel like a douche saying i'm wearing dior jeans, so i usually will just say i'm not sure they were a gift or sometimes that they were apc. How you carry yourself is much more important. If you're constantly adjusting your stacks and staring at your fades your gonna look a lot more gay then if you just dont give a fuck about the jeans in the first place. Hard wear = better fades. Be smart.

haha how old are you? if you're under 14 you are quite priviliged to wear diors and i hope you realize that. and im pretty sure 14 and under kids don't even know dior, they're realm of clothes revolves around mall clothes.

I have gotten quite a few remarks from the ladies on my diors. I could careless what the guys say im not trying to impress them. I just wear them because I like them.

ladies love nice pants! a pair of kicks + pants = helps your overall presentation!