What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey cotton duck, are you professionally educated about dinosaurs? im taking a dinosaurs class for my GEs, maybe i should ask you if i need any help. anyway, one of my new favorite dinos is the liopleurodon. i saw a video about how badass it is, it lives in the ocean but can totally eat the land dinosaurs.

image_exp_dino021.jpg

edit: beaten by stfuken ={

My picture is better.

hey cotton duck, are you professionally educated about dinosaurs? im taking a dinosaurs class for my GEs, maybe i should ask you if i need any help. anyway, one of my new favorite dinos is the liopluridon. i saw a video about how badass it is, it lives in the ocean but can totally eat the land dinosaurs.

image_exp_dino021.jpg

This Liopleurodon is a great one! (geek mode on) Although technically it's not a dinosaur. (geek mode off)

And I've been totally professionally educated about dinosaurs ever since I could read...

image200lt2.jpg

Dinosaurs over birds any time!

Can't find a Brontosaurus (Apatosaurus actually), would a Brachiosaurus also do?:

image317wj3.jpg

Edit, found Apatosaur:

image233re0.jpg

omg all throughout my childhood I was a dino-phile... they were most likely the first things I drew. anyway I always loved the badass ones, like Utahraptor and the mysterious deinocheirus (they have only found its arms, measuring 8ft), that thing gave a good bitchslap.

does anyone remember the movie where:

group of kids. maybe 3-4.

parents are scientist.

they use an orange to power up a machine that takes them back in time.

one of the kids is a girl. she has glasses. her glashes are crushed when a dinosaur dances on them.

they befriend a small group of dinosaurs.

one of those dinosaurs may or may not have been a raptor like creature. and may or may not be wearing a red varsity jacket.

its not a cartoon.

nevermind. surprisingly found it on google by searching "dinosaur movie orange".

its called adventures in dinosaur city.

JdZybLee9yo

LKUy_CvyJCA

It was liopleurodon i ment! I´ve seen that video aswell, totally bad-ass! :cool: Huge and kinda evil looking.

hey cotton duck, are you professionally educated about dinosaurs? im taking a dinosaurs class for my GEs, maybe i should ask you if i need any help. anyway, one of my new favorite dinos is the liopleurodon. i saw a video about how badass it is, it lives in the ocean but can totally eat the land dinosaurs.

image_exp_dino021.jpg

edit: beaten by stfuken ={