Favorite Quotes?

Guest bambam

“The thing I hate the most about advertising is that it attracts all the bright, creative and ambitious young people, leaving us mainly with the slow and self-obsessed to become our artists. Modern art is a disaster area. Never in the field of human history has so much been used by so many to say so little.”

-Banksy

• 3 weeks later...

"Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation, can that which is indestructible be found in us."

"They said everything would work out just fine, I just went crazy. But I'm better now having a good time being selfish, and drunken and vulgar and lazy."

"The primary cause of disorder in ourselves is the seeking of a reality promised by another"

"I don't want anything to do with You or the thoroughly sick world You live in. Count me out. I am going home, to the Norwegian countryside, to the wilderness and fresh air, to a healthy farm-life and Mother Earth's embrace. You can have Your plagued urban brothel and Your sick mongrel Hell on Earth to Yourself."

maybe not the most significant quote, but the cartoon is incredible

Timmy: Yahoo! I was right! You're back!

Francis: Who's back? There's nothing behind my back!

TImmy: Except a professional Wrestler!

Wrestler: ROAAAARRRRRR!

Francis: AAHH!

Wrestler: Who's the man?

Timmy: Not you!

Woman Wrestler: You're right!

Fairly Oddparents S04E03 "Mr.Right"

^jojo, whos the second by? i feel that.

Trevsnore- Alkaline Trio!!!

"The only thing that makes reality is death; and then they hang it on a cross, kneel down and pray to it.â€

"I have supported my deviations with reasons; I did not stop at mere doubt; I have vanquished, I have uprooted, I have destroyed everything in my heart that might have interfered with my pleasure."

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

"When the mind is secure it is in decay."

"Your belief in God is merely an escape from your monotonous, stupid and cruel life."

Heaven is Where: The Police are British, The Chefs are Italian, The Mechanics are German, The Lovers are French and It's all organized by the Swiss. Hell is Where: The Police are German, The Chefs are British, The Mechanics are French, The Lovers are Swiss and It's all organized by the Italians.

My two favorite quotes have, oddly, turned up in a couple blogs;

A person filled with Gumption doesn’t sit around dissipitating and stewing about things. He’s at the front of the train of his own awareness, watching to see what’s up the track and meeting it when it comes. That’s Gumption.†– Robert Pirsig, Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance

…We would look out over the immense sea, full of white-flecked and green reflections, the two of us leaning side by side on the railing, each of us far away, flying in his own aircraft to the stratospheric regions of his own dreams. There we understood that our vocation, our true vocation, was to move for eternity along the roads and seas of the world. Always curious, looking into everything that came before our eyes, sniffing out each corner but only ever faintly - not setting down roots in any land or staying long enough to see the substratum of things; the outer limits would suffice. Ernesto Che Guevara, The Motorcycle Diaries

• 3 weeks later...

"A rainbow every morning who would pause to look at it? The wonderful which comes often or is plentifully about us is soon taken for granted. That is practical enough. It allows us to get on with life. But it may stultify if it cannot on occasion be thrown off. To recapture now and then childhood's wonder, is to secure a driving force for occasional grown-up thoughts."

- Charles Scott Sherrington

"it aint even funny

some girls dont even know me askin me can they get some money

I'm lookin nuthin like ya poppa

I wouldnt give a chick 10 cent to put cheese on a Whopper

they wanna know why im so fly

a girl ask me for a ring and i put one around her whole eye"

dont buy em asian babies when they grow up they wanna look like a girl all the time slim jeans, ann d. shirt .. be careful and yeah they eat dicks too
i really like those photos of pussies with punani's in them thats what reallly pussy is about.. as long as the girls clean them and those punani's are really tasty!

hello.jpg