What degree do you have/are you studying for?

arem

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 4 units left to complete my BA (anthropology/history).

i did 2/3 of a B. Laws before i realised it wasn't for me.

and next year i will more likely than not either be studying journalism or business postgrad.

BA: mechanical engineering

hoping to specialize (master's?) in automobile engineering.

I want to eventually become the next pininfarina. /dream

mechanical engineering is the best. . . what is youngs modulus? E= sigma/epsilon .. stress over strain all day long.

Im just finishin degree in illustration hoping to god i scrape a pass,thankfully did it at a well renowed uni so it will stand ok on cv,only thing its been good for is meeting people and making me realise i should have just done fashion all along,oh well we live and we learn

oh and.. college drop out Mechanical Engineering w/ a concentration in renewable energy. (never took differential equations, where am i going to apply bernoulli equations in my life)

lots of application in fluid dynamics.

BS in TV/Radio (no I can't program a VCR or set up your surround sound system, it fell under the Journalism & Mass Communications college at my university, however it is now apparently in Business school because of the push in people pursuing Advertising/Marketing degrees)

Minor in Studio Art because I thought learning a lot of Photoshop would help me with graphics. I NEVER use it. But the art department had the best parties on campus. It's weird seeing your teachers drinking from the keg & passing joints around.

What schools did everyone go to? I went to Murray State University in glorious and diverse Murray, KY. Or as I like to call it--Shithole. The whole fucking county was dry, meaning you had to drive 1/2 hour to buy beer, an hour for hard liquor. I still have NO idea why I went there. Oh yeah, the scholarship.

But it's all about to change. This fall I will be pursuing a Masters in Design Communication in Chicago. Look out debt...here I come.

im getting my phd in number allocation, its where i use the power of theory and numbers to create a favorable situation for me. the last 8 years i have been studying for only one purpose is to decode the lottery, and fuckin win that shit every time it comes out, so long mothafuckas