negative rep (that you'd like to appeal or share)

Guest jmatsu

itsmejt neg repped me for asking a question, hes the only guy around here who gets on my nerves, I have yet to see a post of his offering anything other than a snide remark. He aslo neg repped canice for a simple confessional of hers ( basically saying shes breezing through life ). I remember his reply in the AMerkaji thread - "amercunt" funny git this JT?!?!?

B-Boy Culture 05-01-2007 07:20 PM Vitamian Amusing.

Best food in town ?... 04-13-2007 09:00 AM Frey rep for u for the scolding . u are great.!

MINYA----will my APCs... 04-09-2007 01:04 PM mike lowrey cool

The Worst Possible Fits... 04-04-2007 04:43 PM C0C0 retarded

everything is sooo... 04-02-2007 03:02 PM JesseJB i hate bums

What does it mean if... 03-20-2007 09:32 PM apu more -ve rep for u

things i've learned... 03-20-2007 01:54 PM mizanation yo, chill man!

What does it mean if... 03-19-2007 01:30 PM skin made -10

University in Japan 03-16-2007 12:58 PM naturaljax dont fucking talk about her like that

What does it mean if... 03-15-2007 11:37 AM werdtoyourmoms can't do it

SKULL JEANS by an... 03-05-2007 02:56 PM Dick Danger Buy from BiG then!

I'm going to Tokyo for... 03-01-2007 06:03 PM herpsky shitty post galore

itsmejt is also the only person that have neg rep me, i don't really care as he doesn't have a lot of rep so i'm only losing like 1 points. it's the only neg rep i received so far (this is definitely NOT an invitation to neg rep me though...). so of the comments you guys have received are hilarious...

LOL U GOT 2 MUCH REP LOL

I can't figure out why the fuck "GOTING 2 MUCH REP" would make someone laugh out loud....

But then I realized that the person who left this comment comes all the way from the gully lanes of Princeton, New Jersey.

And it all made sense.

Come see me.

East coast thunny....

All day.

who the fuck is airportlobbytx and why did he neg me and say "Libertines are teh suck"

for saying that itsmejt neg repped me because i don't like the Libertines?

what are you, a performance artist?

who the fuck is airportlobbytx and why did he neg me and say "Libertines are teh suck"

for saying that itsmejt neg repped me because i don't like the Libertines?

what are you, a performance artist?

Bahahahahaha

mother fucker!!!........I was gonna start handing out neg-fuckin-reps like candies to little kids, but I've exhausted all my fuckin reps...dammit!!!!!!!!

reputation_neg.gifMy ipod got stealed-ed... 05-01-2007 05:25 AM airportlobbytx Reading this post made me stupider.

reputation_neg.gifwho banned Ims? 04-18-2007 06:30 AM fndmybetterhalf shut the fuck up already

reputation_neg.gifdaft punk 03-11-2007 06:44 PM Aeros You're an idiot.

reputation_neg.gifThe Grime/Dubstep Thread 02-24-2007 01:35 AM DJ_Flame Good looking out mate

482382474_59890c109a.jpg

i got that after giving him neg rep for his immigration etc etc comments in here

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=27039 he said he was being sarcastic, i hope so

its not that im deeply offended but i find it annoying how some people can easily get praise for immature witt.

so what do you think sufu politics?

now this----------if someone can photoshop me a reptilian p. diddy avatar, then we can all rejoice!!!

repdiddyky4.jpg

hmm?