negative rep (that you'd like to appeal or share)

Guest jmatsu

why did you decide to keep his ear?

It's got the bling on it.

Here it is in colour as a .gif so it's under the 19.5kb limit.

repdiddyuq4.gif

Guest jmatsu
from jmatsu on WAYWT:

because you gave me bad rep for some stupid shit. official declaration of war.because i neg repped him for saying something about homme.homme's nikes

to clarify, i actually said that he pulled them off nicely. who gives a fuck if i mistook the fucking animal pack's courtforce lows for dunk lows?!? pretty much the same shit...

i dont know how many times i neg repped newbs for starting dumb threads...not cuz they started dumb threads but it seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. wasnt nearly as rewarding as i thought it'd be. gets me everytime.

oh and i got neg repped by some random cuz i shipped an item he bought 2 days later than i told him i would :{

*on a side note, i remember when me and jmatsu both had red peens...

someone +rep me so i can get a dark tip

Arrrggghahaha........wEstSide strikes again.....

Positive rep. "SUK DIK"

I love you westside and everything you stand in.

not for appeal but my first neg rep

and my favorite

What are you wearing... 03-31-2007 11:24 PM Icarus Corbin, hate to do this to you, you seem to be a nice guy. I'm not going to air my grievances on the public board, but I can't get behind a HIP HOP PARTY or any activity that promotes racial pidgeon holing.

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... | 05-04-2007 07:36 AM | lv d0n | thanks for the advice.

in response to him calling corned beef ugly, i said "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." what a charming fellow

fuck!

i'm outta rep for the day, but the next repuslut to neg rep lv d0n will have the honor of turning him R-E-D...

Guest jmatsu

not a neg or pos rep comment, but some uncomprehendable pm from westside. anyone care to translate this gibberish for me?

subject: "HAIII"

"webbo fgt lol. u mad cuz im stylin on u. n da cal iz on me. getat me dog. balla 4 real"

man, you need help...

Guest jmatsu
you mad cause he's stylin on you

thanks.

i got at least that much from it. so apparently i came off as irrate because he is so much more stylish then i... boo hoo.

Guest jmatsu
hahaha you mad cause he stylin on yoooo

i don't believe you. show me an official university degree of ebonics first.

Guest jmatsu
i uh .. cant find my papers but i graduated from the Hooked on Ebonics University of Western Canada

i was planning a trip to comptom and maybe the dirty south next summer. if you have the time i would like to hire you as a translator.

linguistically, what kind of black lingo or ebonics is your speciality?

would you say mofo or muthafucka?

Guest jmatsu

here's another:

subject: "c?"

"c. dats wut i mean.brap brap brap real badman ting u kno? bigup selecta"

i think it means. see? that's exactly what i mean, do you understand? -in reference to what though? no i don't understand...

you did a real bad thing, you know - i don't unerstand...

respect to the selector! -i'm not a dj or selector.

Guest jmatsu

"rude, and irrelevant and ignorant remarks."

attempted (he's in the red so...)neg rep from julian avacado in reference to his belt and his girlfriend.

i would like to apeal this because i was actually defending this bitch's belt.

where are neg reps?

I was a "glorious beacon of light" got a positive rep and "thought this was a fucking popularity contest" got two more positives and was a "glorious beacon of light" again.

I suspect I have probably been neg repped but don't know where to look for them.

where are neg reps?

I was a "glorious beacon of light" got a positive rep and "thought this was a fucking popularity contest" got two more positives and was a "glorious beacon of light" again.

I suspect I have probably been neg repped but don't know where to look for them.

Click on my supertalk top lef hand corner