negative rep (that you'd like to appeal or share)

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

grudge reps, ridiculous neg reps, and ones with just no bearing. or any colorful neg rep you'd like to share..

i've got some legitimate ones, but a couple are either just plain dumb or are personally biased. some people are just too pussy to post in public...

anyone get any of these (neg rep retaliation/counterstikes don't necessarily count) or want to share?

"don't ever talk shit again homo. nice slip ons queer." - this moron thought that i actually posted an oufit. it's not my pic, bottyboy. you're basically calling icicle cubicle or at least his clothing "queer."

"ur gay 2." -from the biggest lamest homo of all.

"no offense, just as an antihero i think you should have less rep." -ridiculous, but kinda funny.

"jackass. mean spirited prick." -halfwit fucker.

Guest jmatsu

because someone will probably create the yang thread to this ying thread (i.e. worstfits vs. bestfits... etc.), here are some of my favorite positive reps. much obliged...

"i strangely look forward to the day your critique in my direction...good reading, love your work carry on." -thanks, i've never had a prob with you, your clothes or comments.

"hahaha, i feel like you aren't even trying anymore. i have come to appreciate your comments..." -merci. putting forth the effort is pointless. why can't a few people just learn? totally obvious...

"i knew you could be actually be helpful and not a dick. although dickishness is needed here..." -i'll try not to disapoint you next time. thanks.

"i agree, there are some uglies who think their hot because other uglies because tell them they look good. like the blind leading the blind..." -thanks this made me laugh.

"straight clownin'..." -you calling me a clown?!?!

this one got me bahahah

"Dude get the fuck out of here you only have 75 posts no one cares about you what makes you think to make a thread like this and call other people names fucking moron. Ban this idiot. All your posts are shit."

and the fucker +repped me hahahaha

"every single post ive seen from you is in caps, its obnoxious, stop"

cause I posted a rant with this =(in all caps to accentuate the anger)

fuckin felcher

"womp Womp..."

questionable rep "Being a little bitch"

Edit: Do you guys know you are able to copy and paste the actual neg rep in this topic?

how can i post the screen

few of my faves...

Photography Post Vol. 2 03-28-2007 10:41 PM red: your photographs are gay.

E-Beef 04-02-2007 07:40 PM cheapmuthafukr: fuck YO couch...

and for tyro

jmatsu's... 04-18-2007 03:43 AM Tyro1: Cocksucker with the mod power. Leave Jmastu alone and go back to photgraphing hicks you hack.

I used to have alot more neg reps but they have gone the way of the dinosaurs

E-Beef 03-29-2007 02:36 AM mrip i hate you. and stitch.

Best rep I had in a long while

where are you mrip you bitch you

My pokemon would kick stitch's ass.