negative rep (that you'd like to appeal or share)

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu
ALBINO TRANSSEXUAL!?

good description.

twas acutally; hahaha you fucking suck. Which you do.

shouldn't you be at youre ballet recital, tinkerbell?

I got neg-repped for saying that Bonnie Prince Billy was bad in concert. The guy did a solo show, strumming an autoharp on one leg like some demented flamingo from the Ministry of Silly Walks - I stand by my assessment.

That's what happens when you are wrong, sucka. You can't make a post exposing the fact that you like Bjork and dislike Will Oldham; it is a scientific fact that Will Oldham is good, Bjork crap. Appeal denied!

(damn those are fugly ass April 77s. yeeks!)

I got neg-repped for saying that Bonnie Prince Billy was bad in concert. The guy did a solo show, strumming an autoharp on one leg like some demented flamingo from the Ministry of Silly Walks - I stand by my assessment.

That's what happens when you are wrong, sucka. You can't make a post exposing the fact that you like Bjork and dislike Will Oldham; it is a scientific fact that Will Oldham is good, Bjork crap. Appeal denied!

(damn those are fugly ass April 77s. yeeks!)

I have nothing against Will Oldham at all, in fact I think I See A Darkness is a great album and respect him as an artist - I just felt that based on this show he came off as a crazed and very limited musician. He was not well received by the audience which may have fueled his erratic behaviour. I am not sure reinterpreting his catalogue for autoharp was such a good decision either.

I have no great love for Bjork, though I have seen her a few times and she puts on an interesting show.

Not sure to which April 77s you are referring but I am assuming that was not directed towards me (or Mr. Oldham).

reputation_neg.gifDenim Contest 06-20-2007 04:27 PM Dick Danger go die you little fuck some day you'll find out the world is more than you bedroom

in response to my neg rep that went something like "being a smartass is cool; since your seniority on an internet message board seems to mean so much to you, this will definitely bother you"

nerd got pissed yo

so I get some neg rep again from dick danger like 2 weeks later

kid apparently repped the shit out of everyone he could to be able to neg me again

its pretty interesting; you must have to have one hell of an empty life bud

and once again, rep doesnt mean all that much, but it certainly does to you, so posting this here surely will as well

Guest jmatsu
so I get some neg rep again from dick danger like 2 weeks later

kid apparently repped the shit out of everyone he could to be able to neg me again

hahaha....if this is true, then this guy is truly pathetic.

I am here to report my first neg rep.

I got told I was unhelpful for telling a newkid to do a search when he posted a dumb question.

It's like losing my virginity all over again, only twice as disappointing.

What do I do next? do I have to retaliate or something? esclalate the conflict?

Obviously my critic is wrong and I wish to crush him and hear the lamentations

of his women. Though of course, I doubt he has any.

What are you wearing... 07-08-2007 09:22 AM solidricin this is good but don't shave your legs, that is some pussy shit. Why do you have facial hair and shave your legs? ??

it was a positive rep but i thought it was funny