Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that girl ashley is bulimic. In the first episode that she was introduced in, i thought all the guys were looking at her funny as if she had an eating disorder and that they would address that in the episode. Apparently not.

I dont know how she got on screen as she is not attractive in an ugly mena suvari way. She downright has an eating disorder. Look at her teeth, all browned from vomit.

And this show bugs me how things just fucking happen. Too much happens but with little or no explanation. WHo the fuck is charlie? Did i miss this?

yeah man i agree shit just happens. anyway, charlie (bow wow) is E's other client besides vince and those two writers. i think it happened last season when E wanted to go separate ways from vince and start his own managing company, the murphy group. there was an episode where it showed the guys buying E a sweet table from gary busey, E picking out an office space, and trying to set up his own agency name and status.

my roomie recently snagged a fifty-two inch flat screen, but our cable is fucked & i've been forced to watch this show on my tiny ass mac. it's really starting to piss me off.

after this episode, i'd say turtle is my favorite. ari needs to step up his game.

my roomie recently snagged a fifty-two inch flat screen, but our cable is fucked & i've been forced to watch this show on my tiny ass mac. it's really starting to piss me off.

after this episode, i'd say turtle is my favorite. ari needs to step up his game.

connect the mac to the tv.

that's what i've been doing since i don't get HBO :(

I can't stand Ashley.
this ep was pretty lame, and so is Ashely, who is quickly becoming annoying
ashley looks straight outta l4d

i cant stand looking at her. I dont understand how she's supposed to come across as attractive. Now thats acting

vince, e and ari are growing boring. Ive never liked vince or e all too much but Ari usually was entertaining. He's going soft

I just think, from a dramatic point of view, Sloan either needs to come back as E's love interest, or she needs to go, and stay, away. This teasing is shit, and then pretending that Ashley would be a reasonable alternate love interest - I mean, we all obviously think she sucks, and it's not really plausible that the characters, INCLUDING E, would like here either. She feels artificial, a plot point, and no more. She doesn't create good dramatic tension, she just creates tension, because she sucks.

And I gotta say, Drama just continuing to be Drama with no growth or change, is getting old, fast, imho.