Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first two eps this season were ok, but its worth it just to hear Turtle and Drama go back and forth. I think this time it might be a while until Ari and Vince actually are together again i think they might hold it off until the end of the season, it was interesting seeing Ari do his thing outside of what he used to do for Vince.

yeah an hour.... not this twenty or so mins bs. wtf?

i found this show hilarious from day one. But one thing that slightly annoys me is how they try to front like they're from NY. I'm sorry but despite Vince's "moral character" and what not, I just don't get a NY vibe from him.

herc was the greatest entourage character. hopefully he'll be back. carla gugino is one of the most underrated foxes ever. and sloan is dimepieceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

who's herc? which episode was he in?

also, i dont want to ruin it for anyone, but if you look up Carla Gugino on imdb, you can get an idea of how long it will be before Vince gets back together with Ari.

The first of the final eight episodes of Season 3 premiered on April 8, 2007.[5] The 12-episode fourth season of Entourage is scheduled to begin June 17.

That makes me happy, that's 20 straight episodes of Entourage, almost no break. :P Now if they only made them longer...

I dunno..Dom fucking pissed me off. Im glad hes gone quite frankly.

I just watched the "Aquamom" episode again. The scene with Drama on the intercom and James Woods at the door kills me!

Is it just me or is the girls that Eric banged hotter than the ones Vince gets?

Eric:

Kristen

Emily

Perfect 10 girl (Holly Valance)

Sloan

Vince:

Vegan Chick

Asian kung-fu trainer

Mandy Moore

Bookstore girl (Lindsay Sloan)

I personally like E's girls. But the bookstore girl who was in Grosse Pointe is very cute!