Entourage

ruzz

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah while i was watching sundays episode i was sorta putting 2 and 2 together and i dont know if anyone noticed when sloan said she met someone.... and like 2 episodes away had that nice ass car and was saying it was his girlfriends dads.... what if slan and walsh hooked up. sorry if its too out there but it would make for a lot of drama.

Anybody notice they're starting to downplay Vince and showing a LOT more Ari?

Its brilliant. Adrian Grenier is a horrible actor. Jeremy Piven seems like he's a natural prick. He probably is in real life.

a friend met him in real life in cannes , along with the rest of the entourage crew

he said jeremy was actually the nicest out of all of them

Unlikely since E broke up with Sloan to fuck off to shoot and Walsh was obviously on the set. But this is TV so.

Nice to see her back in the show, she's too fucking hot to get written off.

actually no there was a 3 months when vince and E were in italy and billy didnt go with them..... it was right after they filmed the movie.

sorry i had to kill it for you...you probably felt high and mighty when you though YOU were right.

I have really grown to hate E this season. What a little bitch.

yup

MORE SLOAN

cosign

Its brilliant. Adrian Grenier is a horrible actor. Jeremy Piven seems like he's a natural prick. He probably is in real life.

yea adrian sucks, ari is fuckin hilarious

I missed a whole lot of season 3 does anyone know where I can find it online?

other than torrents cause I don't understand them

and other than tv-links because they don't have it up right now

Go with torrents, there're so much stuff on BT besides tv shows, and it's not difficult to set it up. Use Azureus 2.5, install Java if you need to (you only need the JRE), then forward your port if you're behind a router. Once that's set up, go to EZTV, covers most of your TV needs.

piven did a documentary in india for the travel channel i believe. from what i saw, he was a real down to earth, humble guy.

piven did a documentary in india for the travel channel i believe. from what i saw, he was a real down to earth, humble guy.

Lol yeah I take that back. I was checking up on him on wiki. Seems he's into a lot of eastern religions. I guess you can't be a prick if you follow Buddha.

adrian grenier made a documentary about fathers and his quest to find his. i turned it off after 2 minutes.

I missed a whole lot of season 3 does anyone know where I can find it online?

other than torrents cause I don't understand them

and other than tv-links because they don't have it up right now

dont go with torrents, if youre okay with alright quality check up http://www.greatstufftv.com/2007/04/entourage.html they have pretty much all the episodes and always have the latest one up first.